ANNOUNCEMENT!

Greetings my Fiaraes!

              It's been a long time. These days napagisip-isip ako. I stumbled upon the idea of self-publishing my own book. Maraming mga bagay ang hindi ko alam and I am still doing my research but It was always a dream of mine to publish my own book.

            Actually medyo natatakot pa ako sa idea, I'm still a student and entrepreneur at heart and I can't see myself doing anything else but write. I also do not have the money to approach any publishers. I also do not have a solid fanbase as an author and I really do not know what else to do.

             That is why I am here, I want to ask you about what you think. I know I'm not as famous as other authors and my stories aren't the greatest but I believe there are people who genuinely love me and my stories.  And there is something that is urging me to take the risk, parang wala akong magagawa kung puso ko na mismo ang sumisigaw hehe.

So, why am I asking and telling you all these?  You are my Fiaraes, My beloved readers and supporters. You were there with me all these time and you are a part of my success. You are the people that I am writing for. 

So my beloved Fiaraes, what do you think? let me know your opinion about the idea. Will it be worth it? Will you be with me along the way? Will you support me? Also, if may alam kayo sa technical and financial side about self publishing, do not hesitate to message me or comment down below.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I just really want to know if self-publishing Safiara Academy will be worth it.

--

Facebook Acct: Daybreakue

Fb page: Daybreakue WP

Fb Art page and Art Shop: Daybreakue

Twitter: Daybreakue