Band-Aids- Just Once.

not edited sorry. kind of rushed as well.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Taylor's POV

    "I'm home!" A voice cheered from the door. 

     I smiled at the voice knowing exactly who it was. Zayn.

     "Hi." I smile standing infront of him. He walked towards me and slipped his arms around my waist pulling his body heat towards mine. "Um.."

     He didn't reply. He set his soft and moist lips set onto mine kissing them gently and intwining together. I stayed there in my spot but soon he made me want to melt in his arms. That was the type of effect he had on me. I put my hands to his cheek pulling him close and wanting more.

       Suddenly, my lips we're cold and empty. I open my eyes to see him smiling widely.

       "What.. what was that?" I stuttered still confused.

       "What was what babe?" He said confused as well.

       "That.." I said quietly. "That kiss."

       "Am I not allowed to kiss my wife?" He chuckled.

       "Wife?!" I exclaimed. I looked down to my left hand to see two bands around my ring finger; one gold, one silver. I scrunched my eyebrows at why I had two.

       "Babe?" Another voice said from behind me close to the door. I turned to see Harry smiling at me. He dropped his bag to the ground and headed towards me. I couldn't help but smile. He picked me up by the waist and spun me around. I hid my smile in his warm shoulder as he set me down.

       "Hi." I said again.

       "Why hello there." He said setting his lips to mine. I fell frozen. Zayn was right behind me! He can't just kiss Zayn's wife? What is wrong with him?

      Wait.

    I had two wedding bands.. Does that mean.. No.. It can't be. I can't be married to Zayn AND Harry.

    "Hi Zayn." Harry said behind me.

    "Hey mate." Zayn replied slipping his arm around my waist as Harry entwined our fingers.

     "Um.." I said. "Wha.. what?"

      "What's wrong, Tay?" Harry said touching my forehead. "You okay?"

      "I'm perfectly fine but.." I said. "But.. what.. how.. how come you kissed me? I'm married to Zayn!"

       He let out a loud laugh and then a sudden wink.

       "You are married to me as well babe." He said with a chuckle.

        "How.. How is that possible?" I said.

        "We showed the people our love and you pleaded that you marry both of us. They we're a bit iffy at first but agreed." Zayn explained.

        "Oh.." I said standing there awkwardly as they clung onto me. "So.. what do we do now?"

         "Well," Zayn said smirking and looking towards Harry. "You promised."

         "Promised what?" I said getting a bit scared.

      "Well..." Harry said with a smirk that crooked to the side. "You promised to give us both some fun.."