New Story Summary...

Hey guys ! :D So since I finished Betrayal Within, I will be starting a new one next week ! This is just a short summary and a sneak peek in what's to come ! Hope you enjoy and let me know what you guys think of this story ! ;D This story will have a little bit of Romance, but not that much. It will remain around Scarlett and her dreams ! ♥

Scarlett never had an easy life. She's never known what it's like to be popular or have a friend. She was shunned because of her family status. Her dad slaved two jobs meanwhile her mom recently got laid off and couldn't find work. Scarlett and her brother, Blake, always worked hard so that their parents wouldn't struggle. Ever since Scarlett turned sixteen, she's been working double jobs just to earn a little cash. People at school always tease her about how she dresses and how 'poor' she is. Little did they know that Scarlett has an amazing talent. Follow Scarlett as she tries her hardest to make her family's struggle go away and make her life long dream come true.

Sneak Peek

"Mom!" I yelled as soon as I ran inside. I was so late. "Mom!" I ran into the kitchen to see her bent over the oven. She lifted her head up and stared at me.

"What's so important that you had to come yelling in here?" My mom asked. She closed the oven and gave me a stern look, with her hands on her hips. I smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, but I'm late and I promised Sal I'd give you these," I said. I put down the three bags of food Sal had given me. I turned to my mom. "He cooked for us."

"He just cooked for us?" My mom asked. I nodded.

"He said you should take a break from cooking," I said. I went down the hall to my room and switched to my other bag. As I made my way to the front door, I stopped in the kitchen to say bye to my mom. I found her taking out the containers.

"I don't feel right accepting this," my mom mumbled. I knew how she felt, but Sal was pretty persistent.

"Sal said it's on the house," I said. "I'll be leaving now mom." I kissed her cheek and then ran off to catch the bus. I got on and took a seat as I read my book. It took about 30 minutes to arrive at where I was going and when I did, I ran inside.

"You're late," Pattty said.

"I know," I huffed. "I'm so sorry!" Patty smiled at me.

"It's okay dear," she said. I smiled at her. "It's to hard to stay mad at you." I put my bag down and sat down on the stool. Patty came to me and gave me the cup of tea I usually recieved.

"Thanks," I said taking a sip.

"Guess what came in today?" Patty said nodding towards the back of the store. I looked over at her, my lips already forming into an eager grin. "New material." I jumped off the stool and ran to the back. I looked and there it was, new material. I turned back at Patty, a pleading face lacing my features. She laughed and said, "You could keep it." I jumped up and down like a kid in a candy store.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Patty laughed at me and helped me pack away the new material in a box for me to take home.

"Make something out that dear," Patty said, smiling warmly at me. "You have a natural and amazing talent."

"Thanks Pat," I said.

********************

Hope you enjoyed this sneak peek ! (;

First chapter will be posted next week ! :D Can anyone guess what her talent is ? (;

Thanks for reading ♥

-ForeverYours14♥