Chapter 23

© All Rights Reserved

I layed in bed all night. My hand was always on my stomach. The tears kept coming. I was an eighteen year old pregnant with my ex-boyfriend's child. I didn't know what to do. I sure as hell wasn't going to tell anybody. I wasn't going to tell Seb. So I decided to keep it a secret.

The next morning, I woke up and got ready for school. I couldn't miss anymore school, I had a play to perform. I put on whatever I layed my hands on. It ended up being a dark pair of skinny jeans, dark blue top, and my long knee high boots. I straightned my hair and headed towards the black car I was so used to seeing. I greeted Brandon and Remy. They were my body guards. The school already knew about them, upon my mom's request that I have them with me at all times. I just told her to have them watch me inconspicuously, which they were okay with.

"Are you okay Abby?" Brandon asked me. I nodded. Brandon and Remy were both great. Both of them were in their mid-twenties. Both really extremely handsome. Brandon was a bit ark skinned, brown hair and beautiful grey-blue eyes. Remy had blonde hair, green eyes, and had pale skin. They both drove me to school and I hopped out.

"Bye Abbs," Remy said smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Goodbye Abby," Brandon said.

"Bye guys," I told them. "Thanks." I lifted my book bag higher on my shoulder and started walking towards my friends. I gotto them and said hi to everyone except Seb. The bell rang for class and we all separated. Lunch came sooner that I would have liked. As usual, I sat outside by myself. After I finished my lunch, I got off the bleachers. I caught sight of something that moved from the corner of my eye. I saw Brandon and Remy. They waved and smiled at me. I smiled back and walked towards them.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Hey," the both said.

"Why are you always sitting outside by yourself?" Remy asked me. I shrugged.

 "I just need some space and a little time to myself," I told them. They both nodded. Suddenly my stomach lurched and the sick feeling came back. Brandon realized what was happening and led me behind a bush. I threw up all the contents I just ate. After I stopped, I felt dizzy. Very dizzy. Remy and Brandon both held me up and led me to sit down by the bleachers.

 "Abbs, you okay?" Remy asked. I nodded.

"Probably a stomach flu," I lied. They both nodded, but looked unconvinced. For the rest of lunch, both Remy and Brandon took care of me. Remy gave me a lot of water to drink. By the time lunch eneded, I still felt dizzy. I waved at the guys and told them to be here to pick me up afterschool. They were both a little reluctant to let me go to class but they did.

For the rest of the day, I tried not to do so much. When we practiced, I was beyond dizzy. Mrs.Hart had to stop multiple times, so that I could water and rest. She asked if I wanted to go to the nurse, but I shook my head. I drank more water and sat down for ten minutes before starting again.

Nathan gave me a worried look but did the scene with me. We did the scene without messing up and Mrs.Hart gave us another break. I headed outside of the auditorium to go get some water. I swayed a little before opening the door. As soon as I was out, I drank lots of water. I stayed outside for a few more minutes before heading outside. I took two steps before I fell to the ground. Suddenly my vision blurred and I could barely hear my name being called. I blacked out soon after I felt hands grab mine.

Seb's P.O.V.

Abby was worrying me so much. She kept needing to stop. I was really concerned for her. Everybody was worried about her. Tracey even looked a little worried. Sage, Sarah, Kate, Hanna didn't say anything to her but you could tell they were wondering what was wrong with her. I kept my eyes on her though. I saw her head outside but sway a bit before she dissapeared behind the doors. I followed her out. She was drinking water and I was just about to leave before I saw her fall to the ground.