20

Recap:

I ended the call and tossed the phone back to Dragon. He caught it easily, not even looking up from his sketchbook.

Kei bounced over to the boat. "Shall we go then?!"

***********************************

I followed him over to the boat hesitantly. I'm not exactly sure if I can trust these guys, but what other choice do I have? I don't really feel like getting stranded out here, you know.

Kei sat down in the front. "I'm driving this time!" He said as he leaned back and stretched.

Raikou took the seat beside me, and Dragon took the one behind me. I gave them a half smile. It's not like we're going to get lost at sea or something if someone like Kei drives, right?

************time skip**************

"Why did we stop?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer. I sighed.

"Umm, I seem to have forgotten to refill the gas," Kei said with a light laugh. This time Raikou sighed.

"You're an idiot." Dragon said bluntly, pushing his hair behind an ear.

"Now now, what do you mean by that?" Kei said with another laugh.

"Guys, maybe we should focus on the situation at hand." I suggested quietly.

"This is what we have cellphones for!" Kei raised his into the air in what would have been a dramatic pose if he hadn't dropped his phone. Into the ocean.

We all watched as it slowly sank into the water. Kei's look was one of shock, while the rest of ours were of amusement.

"MY PHONEEEEEEE~" Kei wailed. He attempted to jump after it.

"Ah, wait!" I grabbed the back of his shirt to prevent him from going overboard. (A/N: Lookie, I made a pun~ :D)

"Bu-but, I love my phone~" Kei said, tears gathering at the corners of his eyes. My thoughts became conflicted. I really wanted to punch him for crying, but at the same time, I thought, 'He reminds me of Honey. That's kinda cute.'

Kei thought for a moment, then he perked up. "I'll just get a new one~ But does anyone know someone that can help us?"

"I do," I said, "Can I borrow a phone?" Raikou gave me his. I quickly entered a number. "Hi Naoki.... Yeah, I know it's been a while ....... I'm kinda stranded at sea, so ...... yeah, just track the phone ....... Oh. Bring Rhyder along too ....... Kay, you too, bye~" I sang the last part.

Raikou and Kei's jaws both dropped. Kei gulped, and Raikou shuddered and said, "You don't, by any chance, mean Rhyder Mendell, do you?"

I blinked. "Yeah, why? He works quickly, so he and Naoki should be here soon."

Kei once again tried to climb overboard. "He's one of the most terrifying people I have ever met."

"I don't like him... he's two faced." Dragon tsked, "He's an annoyance." He said from behind his sketchbook.

"Rhyder's not that bad," I chuckled, "And Naoki evens it out. He's one of the... um.... friendliest guys that I know."

*******************************

I heard the huge boat first. It made its way towards us and I smiled to myself. This will be interesting. It pulled up beside us.

"Hey Ko!" I heard a voice yell. I saw two people standing at the railing

"Hello Naoki, Rhyder." I nodded pleasantly at both of them. Then I tapped my chin twice, thinking. I wonder how Rhyder would react to Kyoya. They're so similar, it's scary.

There was a metal ladder on the side of the boat, so I grabbed it and began to lift myself up.

I quickly reached the top of the ladder, and Naoki helped pull me over the rail.

"Okay, we're leaving now." Rhyder said. "The rest are probably totally insignificant."

"Really?" I asked, "They seemed to know you."

He looked over the rail, and his eyes slightly widened. "Maybe we can wait a bit longer." He finally said.

"So you do know them." I said. Then Naoki grabbed my hand and pulled me to the other side of the boat. I sighed. "Ok, what prank do you have planned this time?"

Naoki giggled. "Watch."

I sighed. Someone was going to be in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

Just then, there was a shout and a splash. I looked over towards the noise and saw that Kei had come up first, and therefore fallen into Naoki's trap.

Naoki had tampered a few boards to make them move like a seesaw. It opened into a floor beneath the deck where a bucket of pink paint awaited.

Which Kei was now sitting in. Kei looked up towards Naoki, who was dying of laughter, and creepily crawled out of the hole and towards us, leaving a pink trail. I stepped back, and Naoki didn't notice Kei come up in front of him until Kei jumped up and hugged him.

"Wahhh! It backfired," Naoki yelled as he peeled Kei off of him and hid behind me. I felt something pull my hair and heard a soft thump, my head suddenly feeling much lighter.

Oops. My wig...