LoveTheDivergent

If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?

Well... Can it be Britain's X-Factor? (Sorry to all you American's but we all know Britain has the talent!) It would be Famous Last Words by MCR or Dead by MCR or I See Fire by Ed Sheeran because I can play that on the guitar and I wouldn't feel as nervous. And MCR because MCR are bae :)

If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?

Disgusting cereal that no one likes. It would mean I'd stay alive :)

You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?

Black! Because black is bae and I really wanna dye my hair that colour :)

Why did you choose your username?

Because it's me all over. Divergent. In Hogwarts I'm a Ravenclaw and Slytherin, in Divergent, I'm Candor and Erudite, then there's other stuff. I guess it also means that you shouldn't put down the people that are different, you should embrace them and love them :)

What's your nationality?

British!

What's a tip you'd like to give?

Be yourself. Seriously. I don't think I'd have the friends I have if I wasn't myself. I don't really want to go into the why though...

Why should people follow you?

Errr..... I'm me. I won't hide that.

What is your favorite quote?

I have quite a few:

-"Will you defeat them,
Your demons and all the non-believers,
The plans that they have made,
Because one day, I'll leave you,
A phantom to lead you in the summer,
To join the Black Parade" - Welcome to the Black Parade by MCR

-"We believe in bravery, in the courage that causes one person to stand up for another" -The Dauntless Manifesto, Divergent, Veronica Roth.

-"Always" - Harry Potter, JK Rowling

Randomness you'd like to share?

Randomness? I am the queen of randomness. Seriously - some of my friends could literally kill me sometimes :)

What's the genre you favor writing in?

Dystopian teen fiction with a hint of romance (normally lgbt)

To read?

Dystopian as well :) Or really anything....

Hair color?

Blonde.... :( I want to - no, I need to go black :)

Favorite story off Wattpad?

NO!!!! Don't ask me this!!!!

What do you think when I say allons-y?

Doctor Who, "I don't want to go...", the feels!!! *Heads into fangirl attack and dies from feels* "Allons-y Alonso! I've always wanted to say that!" which then links to Harry Potter - Right, I'll shut up now... I guess....

How many languages do you know?

Too many! I speak English and fluent(ish) French, I also peak German so I can converse with my family in German, I know Spanish and Italian, Latin :), and I'm learning Portugese, Dutch, Irish, Danish and Swedish on duolingo. Then, once I get to univerity, I either want to learn Mandarin, Cantonese or Japanese :)