demonxseed

If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?

It would either be Glee's version of Poker Face, or Lacrymosa by Evanescece.

If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?

I'd probably be Oh's. On the outside, I seem bland and boring, but once you get to know me, you'll see that I'm fun.

You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?

To go along with the explanation above, I'd be a sparkly purple one, but you'd only get to see the sparkle once you start to color.

Why did you choose your username?

Way back in the before time, I used to roleplay. In one of the games, I had a character who received a cat as a gift. His name was Demon Seed.

What's your nationality?

I'm American.

What's a tip you'd like to give?

Don't let anyone make you feel like there's something wrong with being who you are.

Why should people follow you?

I'm honest, I'm a decent writer (at least in my opinion :P), and I'm not conceited when it comes to readers or followers.

What is your favorite quote?

"Reach for the stars. Even if you fall short, you'll still reach the moon."

Randomness you'd like to share?

A pound of houseflies contains more protein than a pound of beef. Yum.

What's the genre you favor writing in?

Young adult and new adult.

To read?
See above.

Hair color?

Dark brown

Favorite story off Wattpad?

Right now, I'm really into the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead.

What do you think when I say allons-y?

I really need to study up on my French.

How many languages do you know?

I'm only fluent in English, but I know a few words and phrases in Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, and Finnish.