myopinionoffends

If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?

Honestly, I know this is a answer with a song title answer question but I wouldn't be able to pick one, if I did it'd probably be one I wrote, or even rap because it's poetry related and I'm super indecisive about even the simplest yes or no questions.

If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?

I would be Rice Krispies because the seem boring at first but they hiss and pop and with just a pinch of sugar they can be amazing and they're individually distinguished from other cereals.

You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?

Damnit why these one answer questions? I'm a natural philosopher I can't give you one answer. So um... I'd probably be brown, nobody likes it or notices it until they have to use it to add details.

Why did you choose your username?

Well usually I'm the one who claims everyone is entitled to their own opinions and am extremely respectful to their right, and that's because I'm always saying my opinion on everything, and usually people disagree with what I'm saying. For example, my view on a stripper/prostitute is "I don't know her, that's just her occupation, so why would I judge her unless I was judging her personally because he was a terrible person i know in close life, why would you judge her if you don't know her, if she absolutely needs the money or enjoys doing it let her be." wich is pretty controversial.

What's your nationality?

USA born

What's a tip you'd like to give?

Gain respect by giving respect, waste no time on attempting to gain respect from someone who refuses too and instead treat them with the same respect as everyone else because you can't change their decisions.

Why should people follow you?

I like to think I'm a good- to moderately ok writer :p but also I'm a pretty odd person so I'm really interesting to talk too.

What is your favorite quote?

I don't have one, I tend to just see one and write it down if I like it or store it in the back of my mind so I have way too many I value equally.

Randomness you'd like to share?

I didn't know what to say or how to respond to this question, as I am so quirky, I'm not even able to reply adequately or make sense 90% of the time, because of how socially inept I am and low people skills, terrible conversationalist but great listener even if I appear preoccupied.

What's the genre you favor writing in?

Fantasy/high fantasy/poetry

To read?

Fantasy and romance combined in a book,fierce warriors and heros, but strictly against damsel-in-distress scenarios. (Feminism side coming out right there.)

Hair color?

Natural or actual hair color? Lol cause currently purple.

Favorite story off Wattpad?

If you've noticed from my previous answers I can't make a decision  to save my life and if I do make a decision it's not completely applicable or true so I'll leave this blank.

What do you think when I say allons-y?

What the hell is this question even for. (A/N For my own curriosity)

How many languages do you know?

1, but mother is bilingual, and so is father