CarrieFricke

If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?

If I actually had the ability to sing, it would be the song "All Too Well" by Taylor Swift

If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?

I would be Lucky Charms because I'm a little kid who believes in magic at heart.

You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?

I would be a really pretty sky blue because that is my favorite color. And it's like the color of my eyes kind of.

Why did you choose your username?

My username is a pen name so I can write without people knowing who I am.

What's your nationality?

American, caucasian

What's a tip you'd like to give?

Always write using your own voice. Don't try to imitate someone else's writing style. And, if using cliques, add an unique twist. :)

Why should people follow you?

Because I'm awesome! Just kidding. I think people should follow me because I try not to write the same thing that everyone on Wattpad creates, and I try to keep it really realistic.

What is your favorite quote?

I think my absolute favorite would have to be "You can never be overdressed or overeducated" by Oscar Wilde

Randomness you'd like to share?

Despite all the hate she gets for her songs, I think Taylor Swift is an amazing artist with amazing songs that help when my heart is feeling down.

What's the genre you favor writing in?

Teen fiction

To read?

Romance, or poetry when written very well

Hair color?

Not blonde, but not brown either. It's weird.

Favorite story off Wattpad?

"Faking Delinquency" or "The Cell Phone Swap"

What do you think when I say allons-y?

No idea

How many languages do you know?

Does knowing how to say basic sentences in Spanish count?