Alicia17b

If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?

Probably Mercy on Me by Christina Aguilera.

If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?

Fruity Pebbles? Because it tastes good. :3

You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?

Maybe a really bright red? I like the color as being bright, I guess?

Why did you choose your username?

It's simple and it's easy to remember because my name is Alicia and I am 17 (the number changes with my age) and well... the last letter? I don't know. I just like it there.

What's your nationality?

I'm an American, but I do have German, Italian, and Irish blood.

What's a tip you'd like to give?

NEVER GIVE UP.

Why should people follow you?

I give good advise (or so I'm told, lol - if you see me a lot on the threads), I do make original, unique, and well written books, and I like to talk to people and make friends. :)

What is your favorite quote?

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." - Andre Gide.

Randomness you'd like to share?

I... like... chocolate milk. :3 - Cheese from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

What's the genre you favor writing in?

It varies. I write in a lot of different genres. But I like writing fantasy.

To read?

Same. But I like to read something science fictional.

Hair color?

Black, but I'm also growing white hair as well. :)

Favorite story off Wattpad?

Between two - Divergent Trilogy and The Hunger Games Trilogy.

What do you think when I say allons-y?

I have no idea... because I don't know what that is. lol

How many languages do you know?

I know English... lol. That's basically it. I know a little bit of Spanish, very few words in other languages such as German and Russian (just like one bad word in both languages) and then a few words in sign language. I also know how to do We Wish You a Merry Christmas in sign language, but I don't know if it's right... I think there are different ways to "sing" it.