Chapter 10 - Gift

'Sup. Tw: uhh two sexual jokes near the end because ✨Remus✨  Enjoy!

Logan's PoV

"Okay, aaaaand stop!" I stopped as told. Janus let go of my arm, leaving only Remus on my left. "Open your eyes!"

Doing as told, I glanced around the environment. It appeared to be Janus' garden section, but I don't remember ten foot rose bushes anywhere. Remus bounced excitedly beside me, "Now snap your fingers twice."

Extending a hand, I snapped twice and watched an archway form in the bushes. Pale light filled the archway from the other side. Remus nudged me forward. I walked through the arch, driven by my curiosity, and gasped quietly.

The night sky was filled with billions of stars. More stars than I'd ever been able to see before due to where Thomas lived. There were two buildings that I could see. The one to my left looked like an observatory. It sat on a tall hill, perfect to see everything around. To my right, was a futuristic-looking building that I wasn't sure what it was.

"Ya like it?" Remus pulled me from my thoughts.

"You made all this...for me?"

"Well, Virgil wasn't using the area." Remus shrugged, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thank you, Remus." I felt my face muscles moving to form a smile, a very uncommon movement. "I can't believe you'd go to all this trouble just for me and...what you made for Virgil..."

"You deserve it!" Remus smiled. It wasn't his usual goofy grins, it was a real smile. "Jay helped me figure out some stuff to put in them, so that's his gift! Now c'mon, I wanna show ya the lab! You'll finally have a proper place to experiment! Maybe we could even do a few together?"

"Of course." I nodded, smile still on my face.

"Maybe we could even, ya know, do a few... experiments?" Remus elbowed me and over-exaggerated a few winks in my direction.

"Nooow, I know why you insisted on putting a bed in there." Janus acted as though he had just solved the hardest mystery to ever exist. Hardest mystery, ehhhh~? Get out of Logan's point of view, Remus! Excuse you two, but I believe I'm telling the story here? Sorry, Logan... Ahem. Now to continue. [ ;) ]

The deceitful trait was quite clearly amused with his statement. Remus laughed and bounced on his feet, grabbing my hand. "Yep! Yep! Now c'mon, c'mon, Lo! I wanna show ya all the cool stuff!"

Sorry it's not longer. I've kinda hit a block with this story like I always seem to do... I have two more chapters written (I had like ten chapters written before I even published the first chapter, which is the only way I've kept up with a schedule. 'Course I rewrote quite a bit and ended up here...) I know where I want the story to go. Sort of. But I can't seem to write it and it's really, really frustrating... Idk, I'll try to figure it out I guess...