Chapter 19 - More Memories and Moving in?

Tw: Patton, Roman, and Virgil are a$$holes again, food, choking. Let me know if I missed any!

Logan's PoV

"Patton, I was wondering how you wanted this scene to play out in the script." I walked up to the moral trait who was humming to himself as he made breakfast. The opening scene was supposed to be between me and Patton, but I wasn't sure how he wanted to act it out. The scripts were minimum, relying mostly on improv. There was an opening scene and then the topic of the video. I researched and checked my knowledge on the topic, then stated the facts to the others based on their responses. Sometimes, Thomas and Roman would get inspiration to write a more detailed script depending on how the conversation during filming goes. All because they couldn't sit and listen to me long enough to write a full script beforehand.

Patton continued to hum and mix ingredients. I tapped his shoulder, "Patton."

"Good morning, Padre! What's for breakfast today?" Roman entered the kitchen in his usual dramatic way. Patton looked up and smiled.

"Good morning, Ro! I'm making pancakes before our big day of filming!"

"Again." I mumbled and turned to the coffee maker, setting the script down on the counter. I poured myself a cup of coffee and read over what script I did have. Of course, just as I was lifting the mug to drink, Roman bumped into me. I stiffened as hot coffee spilled onto my shirt and hand.

"Oh, I didn't see you there, Logan! Oh dear, you spilled coffee on Patton's jacket." Roman pointed at the jacket sitting on the counter that my coffee had slowly crawled towards.

"What? Oh no, Virgil made that for me!" Patton gasped and picked it up, studying the dark patch on the white fabric with a frown. "Logan, you need to be more careful!"

I stopped wiping my tie and shirt off, looking over at the two sides beside me. "Me? Roman is the one who bumped into me."

"Don't blame others for your mistakes." Patton grabbed some paper towels and began to rub the stain.

"I would like to point out that you shouldn't have left it there, Roman should've paid more attention to where he was going, and yes, I suppose I could've tried not to let it spill. But as you said, it was a mistake. It was an accident that can easily be fixed." They were too busy fussing over the stain now. I sighed and finished wiping the coffee off me. I wiped up the counter and threw the paper towels in the trash along with my wet script.

In a fresh shirt and tie, I stood in Thomas' living room and finished reciting my lines. Except Patton didn't continue as scripted. He frowned and hummed, shaking his head, "That's not how I wanted you to respond at all."

"Well, earlier I-"

"Thomas, I just got a wonderful idea!" Roman gasped and left his spot, grabbing the others scripts.

"You should've asked me before." Patton pouted, continuing the conversation from before the interruption.

"I tried. You ignored me until Roman said your jacket had coffee on it."

"You got coffee on my gift to Patton?" Virgil looked up from his phone with a slight glare pointed at me.

"Don't worry, I remembered what you said about stains! It's in the wash now, and it should be perfectly spotless!" Patton smiled at him but immediately frowned at me after. "You should've tried harder, and you really just want to blame everyone else today, huh?"

"Okay, we improved the script!" Thomas got up from the couch and clapped his hands together. Roman hopped up and passed them out, handing one to me as well.