Epilogue

(Four years later)

Ankita's POV:

Relationships are not always a bed of roses. Everybody know there will be too many ups and downs. My relationship with Raghav is no exception from it. We fight, argue, not talk for a day or two but we were mature enough to make up later. I have my doubts if he loves me the same way like he did four years before or am I the only one hopelessly in love. He spends too much time with our three year old daughter Ahana, which I don't complain even though it upsets me a little deep inside. I feel like he doesn't care about me anymore.

I try my level best to not argue or complain for everything but sometimes if I don't argue I can't sleep at night.

"Raghav why is that you are not free only during my relative's functions? You always have free time for your relatives." I asked Raghav who was sitting on the bed working in his laptop. He tries to works from home as much as possible so that he can take care of Ahana while I'm busy studying my master's degree from home. Raghav wanted me to finish my master's as soon as he came to know I wanted to do it. He even permitted me to go for work. But I want to be a good mother to my daughter so that I plan on working from home since Raghav cannot work from home always as he is the boss.

"Don't assume things Ankita. I'm usually busy during month ends. Who asked them to arrange weddings on month ends?"

"You want them to get your appointment before fixing the date?"

"Yes if not they shouldn't expect me to come."

"Please Raghav. It's been so long since I met them. You can take your laptop along with you. You come to the function, sit in a corner and work."

"Please speak some sense Ankita. Now stop disturbing me, I'm busy with my work."

"Then I'm going alone."

"No you're not. I can't send you alone to your house. And this is the end of the discussion. I've to work."

"I hate you Raghav." I whined.

"Mommy sstawp." Ahana spoke this time instead of Raghav. Raghav took her palm and gave a HiFi himself.

"Baby you're on mommy's side. Daddy is saying no to picnic." I told her even though I was not sure if she will understand.

"Mommy sstawp." She repeated.

"Ahanaaaa." I yelled pissed off.

"Mommy sstawp." She repeated the same again.

"Can't you hear her? Stop it Ankita. You're disturbing my babygirl." He kept aside his laptop and carried Ahana into his arms. He held her up and swayed her in the air from left to right.

"Starve tonight baby. This Mommy is going to eat both of your food." I tried frightening her.

"Mommyyyy sstawpppp." She placed her hands over her lips and yelled back.

This little rascal. Raghav has spoiled her completely.

I stomped my feet and left the room.

__________________________

Raghav's POV:

Will she eat my dinner? But I'm hungry. So I decided to go convince her. I feel bad for her when I can't give her the attention she seeks. But since Dad retired, work has taken a toll on me. Even though it is difficult to work from home, I do it for Ankita to learn and Ahana to have a parental care.