French Kiss

Ankita's POV:

                          "Window seat is mine." I warn him but he sat on it rejecting my words. So I had to take the middle seat.

The seat next to me was taken by some foreigner, probably a French man.

I know how to get my window seat, my dear husband.

"Hey, are you French?" I spoke to him in English as I had a gut feeling he would know it. Otherwise he wouldn't have travelled to India alone.

"Yes I'm." He replied enthusiastically.

"Nice. Are you on a tour?"

"Yeah just traveling around." He had a great accent.

"Did you like our country?"

"Totally. I loved this country and the people so much. And moreover India has many beautiful women too." He winked at me which actually made me blush.

"Seems like France has many handsome guys." I quoted loud enough for Raghav to hear.

"Ankita didn't you want the window seat? Get up. Take it, the view below is amazing. Don't miss it." Raghav stood up and signed me to do the same.

Victory be mine! I let the two handsome men sit together and concentrate on the amazing view outside.

The plane landed in Paris ten hours later. We went to the Hotel Plaza Athenees straight from the airport. A presidential suite was booked in Raghav's name. We reached our room and it was magnificent. It had three bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a swimming pool.

Okay! Now this is how you throw your money in a trash can.

"Wouldn't a normal room be enough? Are we going to live here?" I asked him.

"Didn't you hear mom say that I should spend some money for my wife?"

"But what if your wife doesn't want it?"

"Who cares? I want my honeymoon to be grand. I would do anything for it."

I speak no more. Now as the money is already spent, let me just enjoy it to the fullest. We hit the bed right away as we were tired like hell.

The next day we dressed up warmly to go on sightseeing the city of love.

We first visited the Modern art museum as we both had great interest in art. There were numerous exhibits of works from the twentieth century to the present day. We then attended an art show at the Palais de Tokyo which shares a terrace with it's sister, the modern art museum.

We then had a late lunch on top of the world famous Eiffel tower. The view of the city from the top was breathtaking. After lunch we began searching for a perfect place to click pictures of us in front of the tower.

We agreed on one place where there the crowd was less and a good view of the tower was available.

"Who is going to take pictures of us?" I asked Raghav.

"Let's see if anyone's free." He scanned through the crowd.

"Excusez-moi monsieur. Pouvez-vous nous prendre en photo s'il vous plaît?" (Excuse me sir. Can you take a picture of us, please.)

Woah! I didn't know he could speak French this fluently.

" Oui bien sûr." (Yeah sure.)