ID? I see!

Raghav's POV:

                    Just as I was about to return to my room, Dad entered the house. Behind him I could see Rishi coming, carrying heavy bags in both of his hands. On seeing me, Rishi dropped his bags at the entrance and ran towards me.

Did you miss me so much, my little brother?

I opened my arms wide but he ducked down my arms and ran past me to hug my mom, I mean 'our' mom.

I rolled my eyes but didn't complain as I didn't want to ruin their reunion after almost a year. He was and is a Mama's boy from birth and I wonder how he managed to live away from her for so long.

Rishi completed his Higher education in Australia and rarely came home except when he had long holidays. He couldn't attend my wedding as he was busy with his final exams.

"I missed your hug so much, Mom. I will not get enough, even if I hug you the whole night."

" Save it for later. You have ample time to hug me every day now."

"Go have dinner if you haven't yet." I told him.

"Yeah sure. I'm so hungry but give me a few minutes, I will come down after I wash and change."

Mom served Rishi the aloo parathas made by Ankita.

"Where is my sister in law? I was very eager to meet her finally but I'm not able to find her anywhere."

"She is in our room."

"Why do you even ask? Your brother irritated her and she went back to her room without eating." My mom supplied him with all the information.

"Haven't you changed yet? What are you going to get by being rude to others?" He scolded.

"Oh ho! Don't accuse someone before knowing what happened." I snorted.

"So tell me what happened." He asked

My mom beat me to provide him with all the things that happened before his arrival.

Rishi ate the aloo paratha in his plate and glanced towards me.

"This is not as bad as you described." He told me and turned towards my mom."Mom, you have spoilt him completely. You should have made him taste hostel food at least once in his lifetime. You pampered him so much that he has turned into a picky brat."

"I was fortunate unlike you." I quoted.

"Yeah, that's true. If I had a wife who cooked for me, I would have treated her like a queen. But after all, I'm a pathetic, unlucky bachelor." He told the last sentence looking at mom.

"I understand what you are undercoating here rascal. I'll tell your father to search for a bride for you. But not now, two years later."

Rishi smiled sheepishly and turned towards me.

"You! I've got so much to catch up with you. Come to my room." He told me.

"Mom I'm going to Rishi's room. Please send some food for Ankita. She might be hungry." I told my mom and
followed him to his room.

I entered his room and sat on the bean bag.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"You know what it is." He smirked at me.

"Sorry I don't read minds."

"Yeah, that's why you're fit for nothing."

"Why the hell everybody say the same thing from morning?"