Surprise!

Raghav's POV:

                       "Ankita wake up. You told you will come jog with me today." She was still sleeping when I came out of the bathroom, after washing my face.

"Mmmm." She covered her blanket over her head and went back to sleep.

This is not going to work out. I sat by her side and pulled the blanket a little.

No response.

I touched her arm and shook it.

No response.

I'm sorry Ankita.

I leaned down to her ears and cooed.

"Arghhhh!!!!" She suddenly sat up hitting her elbow on my nose.

Ouch!!!

"What? What do you want?" She yelled looking at me.

Now this is not a good start to a birthday.

"You promised you will accompany me to jogging."

She gave me a stern glare and I'm afraid.

She stood up and walked towards the bathroom with a grumpy face. She came back wearing a tracks and a tee. She tied her hair up in a ponytail.

I texted Rishi that we were leaving and left home. We went to a public park nearby. Ankita still seems mad as she didn't speak anything since she woke.

"Fast. It is too difficult to cope up for me. I'm more like walking." I tried to come up with a conversation.

She glared at me once again. Somebody please help me. This lady here, is plotting ways to kill me in her head.

She started sprinting.

"Hey wait." I called for her but she didn't stop.

I chased her and it wasn't that difficult to overtake. She increased her speed to match me and I've to tell she is fast. 

We both stopped at a point fully exhausted and totally out of breath. We were holding our knees and panting. We looked at each other and started laughing.

I calmed down and noticed Ankita covered in sweat and her hair sticking to her face. She looked so hot.

I blushed at that thought. This girl is killing my innocence.

"Stop panting. You look like a frog." She noticed I was staring at her so I had to tell it, afraid that I would be caught red handed.

She stuck her tongue out and I walked a little away from her.

I called Rishi to know if we can come back but that idiot isn't picking up.

"Want anything to drink?" I asked in order to buy some time.

"Yeah sure." She replied.

We both entered the Starbucks nearby and had some protein shakes. It isn't the shakes I'm buying but the time. I'm not sure how many would suffice.

How to prolong the time now?

"Want to buy anything else? I ask.

"Nothing. Let's go home. I'm tired."

I can't do this anymore Rishi. You better be prepared. I sent him a text that we were coming.

Ankita went upstairs as soon as we entered our house. I ran behind her so that I don't miss her reaction.

What we saw there was not Ankita's surprise. Instead it was a shock to both of us. Rishi and Krithi were hugging each other.

Anger started boiling inside me. This bastard has the nerve to fool around with my wife's friend?