Zebra crossing

Raghav's POV:

                           Shy? But why? I would have been so happy if she feels shy to call me by my name. But she is able to call me douchebag,idiot, burden and even curse word of an husband without even thinking twice. Then why not show the same courage in claiming what is hers? Why not grab my collar and ask me to do whatever she wants?

I've to teach her a lesson. When she becomes desperate like me, she will coming running to me. I want her to open her mouth and say she is ready. At least act like that. I'm going to be a clueless gentleman until then. But I promise that, it is only until then. I can't guarantee what I would do next. You shouldn't be surprised even if I jump on her the next second. Sorry, I'm not as innocent as you think.

Three days passed since I told her that, but she still hasn't given me any signal. I've to say, these days I'm able to sleep well without worrying when she will accept my love. She gets up earlier than me usually but recently I would wake up a little earlier than her, look at her face and have the complete feeling of waking up to our loved one and go back to sleep.

Ankita came out of the shower wearing a black saree. She straight away went towards the mirror and started combing her hair, standing.

Since I had nothing else to look at, I decided to gawk at her back.

Her white back, then her black blouse, then her white waist, then the black saree, then the big white stripe on her saree, then the rest of the black saree and her white feet.

Woah! What is this? A zebra crossing?

How nice and soft it would be to walk on it?

Okay stop!

"Hey you, come here a second." I called her flicking my fingers.

"Hey you?" She turned towards me and asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"Yeah you!" I pointed her, " Take and give my earphones from the bedside table drawer."

"What??? You're sitting on the bed. If you reach out your hand, you will be able to get it. Why are asking me to come?"

"My pinky finger is paining. So please take and give." I told pouting and showing my pinky to her.

"Oh ho. Tell me you are lazy instead of cooking stories."

She opened the drawer and fetched me my earphones.

"Put in on for me." I gave her my phone.

"Seriously?"

I showed her my pinky again.

"Argh!!" She snatched my phone from my hand and put on the earphones and gave it back to me.

"Put it on my ears." I spoke drawing streaks on my forehead with my pinky.

"Raghavvvv!!!" Her voice was stern and firm.

"Yes what?"

"You are a bad husband."

Bad husband? Just because I ordered around a little? Let me show her what a bad husband does.

"Yeah baby. I'm a bad husband. You know what a bad husband would do?"

I pulled her hand and she fell face first on the bed.

Oops! I hope it doesn't hurt.

I turned her over and got on top of her balancing myself with my knees on the bed.