chapter 29

Kevin's P.O.V.

Spending my days with Cami has been a time of my life. We connect so easily. We've been stuck at her place just talking and making up.

I even made sweet love to her last night.

"Kevin!"

I got up from the couch and followed the sound of her voice to the bedroom and found Camille struggling to zip up a tight blue dress.

"A little help please darling?" she pleaded looking helpless at me.

I smiled and kissed her bare shoulder before squeezing the sides together and zipping it all the way up.

I pulled back her silky brown hair and began sucking on her neck. She let out a whimper as I clung her backside to me.

"Baby I have to go... I have to meet up with my girls today."

I sighed and gave her a quick peck before turning her around to get a better look at her.

" You're going out with your girls looking like that Cami? It looks a bit extreme."

I started at her short dress barely covering her ass and the low neckline exposing all her goods to the public.

"Oh come on Kev. Its just a dress. Me and the girls are goin' clubbing just to have some fun. I promise to be back by midnight," she explained.

She wrapped her arms around and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Don't worry baby I'll be back before you know it..."

I nodded in reassurance before letting her slip out of my grasp and soon she was out the door with her clicking high heels.

I let her go because I trust her.

But my gut tells me something might be wrong.

*************

Camille's P.O.V.

I drove down town with a big smile on my face.

Everything has been going by plan. I seperated my man from that leeching bitch and have been happy since.

I'm actually celebrating with the man who helped me accomplish my plan.

I pulled up at the fancy restaraunt he told me to be at and I hopped out pulling my dress down while the cool breeze hit my legs.

I shuddered but continued movibg till I reached inside with nobody in the place.

I looked around and saw the sexy tall, dark, and handsome man at a table waiting patiently for me.

I smiled as I headed his way giving him a view to look at. Once he looked up and saw me he immediately stood up and helped me into my seat.

"I'm glad you can make it Camille."

I blushed at his reached for my hand and kissed it gently before he seated.

"I'm glad I came. I don't think any woman would turn down the opportunity to celebrate with such a hot and sexy.... might I add successful man."

He gave me his signature smirk that had his left dimple showing making me swoon.

"Well you got the job done. So I'm rewarding you with dinner," he told me.

I tilted my head as I stared at him. "Is there any dessert involved?" I asked him while rubbing my leg against his under the table.

His grin widened at my request. "Oh yes. Dessert will be provided momentarily..."

I sat up and walked over to his chair and started to unbutton his dress shirt.

"I'm not hungry... Lets just skip the main course and get right to dessert shall we?"

His grey eyes stared at my chest and I slid down my dress. Exposing my enlarged chest.

He grabbed my waist and pushed all the items on the table as it shattered to the floor and put me down on top of it.

I moaned as his mouth sucked and licked. Teasing my nipples as his hand rubbed against my clit causing me to squirm.

"I don't like foreplay Mr...."

I paused when I realized I didn't even know his name.

He slid down his pants and slid on a condom before entering me.

"Just call me Terrance sweetheart."

**********
I know!

Chapter is short but will do better next chapter.

Well some of you guessed it.

Now you kno who cami was working with to get tiara and kevin apart.

Comment your opinions.

Love you all

-MeshaBooo