Chapter 35 (part 1)

trying to update more frequently so this story can come to an end.

A new story is under way !!!

An Urban Love Story!

I can't wait to start it.

Enjoy part 1 of chapter 35!

*********************************************************************************************

Unknown P.O.V.

I sat at my desk staring at my freshly done manicure and smiled.

Damn. I got it good.

My plan it running smoothly.

I got rid of all my problems except one.

I plan on killing her by the end of the week.

I giggled to myself once my phone began to ring.

I picked up. "Please tell me your sexy ass got the first job done? You know I get very angry when I'm not pleased.."

I heard some shuffling in the  background until he responded. "Yes. I have your package. It's being sent towards the warehouse as we speak. What do you want me to do once she wakes up?"

I twirled around in my spiny chair in deep thought. "Ummm... send Camilla. That will throw the bitch off if she sees her. I don't want her to know it's me until I pull the trigger."

He sighed in the background. "Once I drop her off I'm leaving town."

My heart began to sink. "What? why?! I thought once this is all over we get to be together!"

"Calm down sweetheart. I was the last person she was with. If I don't disappear I'd become a suspect. I need a good aliby," he explained to me.

I flipped my strawberry blonde hair and rolled my eyes. "I have everything taken care of. Just get Camilla down there and tie them both up. When I arrive I won't do much talking."

"Okay. I just pulled up at the warehouse. I will text you the address once I'm settled in."

"Great. If anything goes wrong notify me immediately."

"You got it sweetheart."

I placed the phone down and slipped on my red bottom heels and headed out of my office and headed for the elevator.

"You heading out Mrs. Stevens?"

I looked back at one of the employees. Don't quite remember her name. Starts with a K though.

"Yes. I am."

*************

Tiara's P.O.V.

I instantly felt pain against my forehead and my neck really stiff. I felt my body being carried and I immediately opened my eye on high alert.

I tried to scream but noticed duck tape plastered across my lips to keep me quiet.

I moaned in pain as he dropped me onto the concrete floor.

The room was slightly dark but the moon light from the window gave him a shadow.

I looked up at him as he grabbed some rope and reached for me.

I snatched my arm away from him and began crawling away. Trying to get as much distance between us as possible.

I know I fucked up.

Maybe I had a bit more wine than usual but to almost fuck my man's brother and end up kidnapped just proved how screwed up all of this is.

I don't think imma make it out here alive.

I can feel it.

"Don't fight me Tiara. Just be a good girl and you won't get hurt."

He reached for me again but I kicked him in the shin making him yelp causing me to want to laugh.

"Okay. You asked for it!"

He grabbed me by my hair and I screamed in pain. He dragged me towards the wall and stood me up placing my arms above my head and tying them up to a large bar above. I silently cried as he let me go to hang and the ropes scraped my skin.

He grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him.

"It's nothing personal about you T. I just want what was always suppose to be mines."

I shook my head and tried to reach for him making him back up.

"You can move all you want but you're not going anywhere."

A loud slamming of a door caused us to turn our attention to the shadowy figures that soon entered.

Once they were both in the light my eyes widened.

It was a large man holding Kevin's girl...

Camille.

"Tiara.... I'm so sorry."

"SHUT UP!" Terrance yelled as he slapped her across the face.

The large man dragged Camille to the next bar and tied her down as well.

She stared at me with so much pity and guilt in her eyes.

It really began to frighten me.

Terrance placed duct tape on Camille's mouth and pulled out his phone.

He dialed a number and waited for an answer.

"Jobs done."

"....I have him here. You sure that's what you want?"

"Okay. I can leave now?"

"Good. I just sent you the address."

he hung up and whispered into the large man's ear.

He handed him a hand full of cash and was out the door.

Once he was out of sight the man snaked up to us.

And each step my heart pounded more and more as the anticipation freaked me out.

He got between us and grabbed my chin making me flinch.

"I'm sorry ladies but a jobs a job."

After I felt the first punch I understood what the job meant....

********************************************************************************

Well most of you guest who the unknown pov is!

And you are right!

It's Chrissy!

She's the mastermind!

Terrance tryna skip town but do you think he will make it far?

Do you think Trevor or Keisha know that something up?

Will help be on the way?

Give me your thoughts!

Lots of love!

-MeshaBooo