Chapter 25

I so apologize for the delay of this chapter.

The last time I updated I was unemployed!

But now I'm not so these past month I've been working and getting that bread!

And since I've gotten comfortable with it and have more free time, I will try and update but my schedrule is a bit crazy right now.

Got SAT's and work.

Its bout to be a rough year!

But enough about my talking.

Let's get to Chapter 25!

Hope you enjoy!

*******************************************************************************************************************

A couple of hours prior...

Kevin's P.O.V.

I've been driving around all day trying to clear my head with this Tiara situation. Like am I really in the wrong here? Yeah I figured out already Camille has a thing for me but I want her as a friend right now.

Of course she's gorgeous but there's something about Tiara that stands out.

I'm intrigued by that crazy woman.

I smiled just thinking about her.

I tried thinking of something I can go talk this situation with but I've lost all communication with all my friends when I moved out here a year or two ago.

The only option is Camille.

I sighed and made a left turn and headed towards her job.

I parked out front and hopped out before rolling in the building and walking up to the desk to see a pretty blonde.

"Hello, and welcome to Williams Enterprises. How may I help you today?"

I politely smiled. "Did Camille come in today?"

She looked at her computer and starting typing before looking back at me.

"Yes sir, she's just finishing a meeting. I'll send her down for you."

I thanked her and waited by the elevators for like ten minutes till I saw her step out the elevator and run to me with open arms.

"Kevin! What a pleasant surprise! I can't believe you came to see me."

I chuckled at her super enthusiasm. "Yeah, I didn't have nothing else to do so I decided why not go get some lunch together."

Her smile widened and her eyes lit up. "Your taking me to lunch! Best friend I love you right now!"

I laughed and headed outside grabbing the door for her.

I helped her into my new truck I just brought.

The struggle was real riding the bus to clubs man. Had to get something.

Once I hopped in and started the engine we were off to AppleBee's.

It was quiet in the truck for a bit till she broke the silence.

"So how are you and Tiara?"

I cleared my throat. "That's why I picked you up. I needed to discuss the situation with you."

I saw her face looked confused making me smile. When is Camille not confused?

"What happened?" she asked.