Chapter 16

After the little show down me and blondie had today Trevor sent me home immediately.

I didn't mean to show out like that. That was my damn job and I almost put Mr. Steven's wife six feet under.

Like where did Michael find this hoe from anyway. And I want to know if he know his wife banging his partner.

I never really seen Michael and Trevor hang out or talk like friends. So they can't be close.

I sighed and flopped on the couch hissing at my now sore arm. that bitch couldn't get my face so she headed anywhere else she could get at.

Shoo all her ass did was try and claw my face up with her long finger nails. I don't play that. Where I'm from, we throw punches. Not scratch and pull hair.

I groaned now bored and alone. Keisha went back to work. Cece too...

But Kevin should still be off.

I picked up my phone and dialed his number listening to the annoying rings till he finally picked up.

"Hey K Bear!" I squealed.

He chuckled. "What can I do for you Tiara?"

I frowned at his tone of voice. "What happened to the real Kevin. This Kevin sounds like an ass," I asked in curiousity.

"Well, maybe it was the fact that you slammed the door in my face the last time I saw you," he reminded me.

I gasped remembering how I treated him and pouted. "I'm so sorry K Bear. Could you please come over and I'll make it up to you. Have a mini sleep over like we use to?" I pleaded.

He sighed. "I don't know Tiara."

I winced and begged him annoying the crap out if him till he said yes. I laughed once he called my ass annoying as fuck.

"You lucky I like your cute ass."

"Oh shut up and get over here you big baby," I said before hanging up.

*******

"Can you go make me a sandwich and get me a beer."

I stared at Kevin like he lost his damn mind.

"Do you got sandwich and beer money?" I asked him jumping into his lap.

He groaned in annoyance but started tickling me making me laugh till I cried.

"Okay! stop! I'll get you the sandwich!" I squealed between laughs.

He threw me off him slapping my ass in the process.

"Watch it K bear. You really don't wanna start with me. I am making yo sandwich. I'll be quick to spit in it."

He snorted. "But you love me too much to do that."

He pouted and clutched his hand to his heart.

"Whatever." I mumbled walking off into the kitchen.

I fixed his sandwich the way he likes it and made me one too. Grabbing his beer and my tea heading back to the living room floor.

We leaned against the couch while eating. Wrapped in some blankets.

"Thank you honey. You deserve a reward for this," he teased.

I shoved his ass to the side rolling my eyes. Kevin always got jokes.

"Awww come on babe I know you want all of this," he smirked while motioning to his chest.

He lifted his shirt up and yes he did not disappoint. Abs to perfection.

"Look at you. Lookin' like the typical Ken doll," I muttered with so much sarcastism.

He raised his eyebrows in amusement. "You wanna be my Barbie?" he whispered in my ear.

He kissed my cheek causing me to blush. "Boy bye. Ain't nobody tryna' be yo barbie. And no. I hate barbies. I'm a bratz kind of doll."

He bust out laughing clutching his stomach. I smiled at him before sliding the movie in.

After a certain point I started yawning and I guess I fell asleep on him because I woke up in my bed the next morning.

I stretched as I got up walking into the living room seeing Kevin's cute ass sleeping on my couch. I smiled at him. In nothing but his boxers.

How sweet of him to put me in bed and then go to sleep on the couch.

He's a very nice guy.

Too nice infact.

He's safe.

I think that's what I need right now.

******

I slid on my clothes after my quick shower rushing to my now fixed car. Leaving a note for K bear.

I headed into the office building and almost froze in front of me.

Everybody literally stopped and stared at me.

It was sort of creepy.

I was use to it when I first started working here but to come in and have everyone stop and stare is beyond weird.

I headed into the elevator counting randomly in my head waiting to reach my floor.

Once the door opened people continued to stare but I paid it no mind stopping by the coffee making me a cup before heading to my desk.

I stopped and looked around instantly confused.

I thought my desk was right here?

I looked around trying to figure out where my desk went and noticed all my shit in a box by Mr. Steven's door.

"Fuck"

I cursed under my breath and headed to his office bursting threw the door.

"Michael can you explain to me what's going on?!" I exclaimed.

He looked up from his paper work not in a happy mood.

"It's simple. Your fired."

What?!