Chapter 3

Pic of Keisha on the side ---->

Sorry! Didn't Edit! But Enjoy!

I guess you could say I love my job. Not only because I got my first check which happen to have made my day but also to mess with Trevor.

He still likes to play games with me but I'm so use to it that I brush it off my shoulders and keep it moving. What we had back in high school wasn't minor actually. We planned to go to the same college and he wanted to marry me. We had our whole future planned out and I was the luckiest girl there.

He spoiled me with gifts and never did anything suspicious to make me not trust him. Even when our anniversary came he would take me to his lake house every month and we'd spend a romantic night together.

We talked about sex. But he never pressured me in doing anything. I told him when I turn eighteen we could try.

But we didn't last that long.

We broke up a month before my birthday in November. My parents took me out of town for a family vacation and it was the same time as Homecoming. I told him he could take someone because I trusted him.

Then I felt stupid after I came back. Rumors were going around that he took my friend Camille, and that he cheated on me at the after party the seniors threw.

At first I didn't wanna believe it because he was the man I loved. I gave my all in the relationship and he repaid me with that crap?

Days flew by and Camille never spoke a word about nothing. She was lucky I didn't knock her damn face in.

Trevor on the other hand showed up at my house everyday till I called the cops on him. Then he bothered me at school.

I couldn't get rid of him so I did what I needed to do in school and graduated. I chose George Mason University and met Keisha. She helped me get myself together because I was a wreck but I pulled it all together. I stopped dating and seeing men. Focusing on my studies and when I graduated I changed my phone number because he still didn't get the message to leave me alone.

Now I'm here. Yes, he left me alone for like three months and now I'm working for him. Oh goody!

"Girl, what's up? You look down! You just got a 400 dollar check and you frowning. Bruh, let's go out! Celebrate. I'll call up Cece and we can head out!"

I looked up at Keisha and gave her a small smile. "Your right. Let me take a shower and get ready. Go call Cece. I need some fun."

I headed to the bathroom for a long bath to get myself calm and collected before heading to my closet and picking out something simple but sexy at the same time.

Within thirty minutes I stepped out wearing my red crop top showing my perfectly flat stomach which I had to work to get that down. My black leggings and my red heels. It was pretty warm tonight and I had a feeling Keisha was gonna lose her head at the club.

Keisha on the other hand had on a white off the shoulder dress which barely covered her ass but you know I wasn't gonna say nothing.

And I still don't understand why this chick wears heels if by the end of the night she gets too drunk to stand in them or keep her balance.

We met Cece there and she was at the bar sipping on her drink. The club was packed but I knew a few people there. Like Kevin.

He's been the bartender here for about a year and he sometimes gives us free drinks which we sure as hell don't complain about.