Chapter 8

Pic of the blonde female (Chrissy) ---->

Its been a week since me and Trevor's interesting weekend we spent together and he's been acting very strange lately.

He's been very distant all week which I can totally understand with my other boss coming back into the office. I guess he's trying to show Michael that there is nothing going on between us.

But I don't like it....

I will admit that I miss the old him. the one who makes me laugh till I cry. Makes me want to bang his head across the wall but i don't know what it is. He's starting to have a huge affect on me.

I now sit in my desk chair picking up important phone calls for Michael and grabbing some files and heading to Trevor's office.

I was just about to barge in when I heard a females voice behind the door. I got curious so I cracked the door opened a little bit to see what's up and literally couldn't believe my eyes.

There stood Trevor in all his man glory pressed up against the blonde female.

Well it would have been nice to lock the door.

Two naked adults having sex with the door unlocked? Very unusual.

Wait. why am I crying?

I touched my left cheek and felt the tears storming down my face. Why do I feel angry?

I sniffled and whipped my face clean to not leave any evidence before I stormed in his office with Trevor's back to me so they didn't notice I was watching there little show.

I slowly crept up to his desk and slammed the stack of files on his desk causing them both to jump.

"Oh please, don't stop on my account. You left the door unlock and Mr. Jackson you said you needed those files asap so here I am. Please continue," I nodded in sarcasm.

He doesn't need to know that he can affect me so easily. I may be a virgin and not that experienced with men but I know when I'm getting played. I'm not a fool.

They quickly got dressed while I sat on his desk waiting for the blonde bimbo to leave his office before I said anything else.

I almost threw up as I watched her kiss him before giving me a death glare and storming off.

Once the door clicked letting me know the door was closed. I ignored the dumb shocked look he had on his face and stared at my nails.

Oooh looks like I need a manicure.

"Tiara I-"

I stopped him right there and took a deep breath. "You don't have to explain Mr. Jackson. It's your office and I'm just your assistant. Nothing more."

I narrowed my eyes at him and watched as he pinched the tip of his nose at a lost for words.

I suddenly got up and began heading to the door when I felt a hand grab my arm.

He pushed me against the wall and locked the door.

"Tiara you know damn well we are more than just that," he told me roughly.

He had me pinned to the wall and I couldn't do anything about it. All his weight was basically on me the only distance we had was our lips inches away.

"Mr. Jackson. Would you please take your hands off me sir."

I stared at him as he stared at me half confused and hurt at the same time. He then nodded and loosened his grip and stepped back.

"Tiara, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. She's an old friend of mines and she came on to me!" he exclaimed.

I balled my fist and shook my head full of anger. "Don't pinned this on her. She didn't make you decide to fuck her it was all you. You chose to! If you thought it through more instead of using your dick as a brain and having your head so far up her ass then everything would be great!"

He stared at me in utter shock that I said that. His mouth began to move but no words came out. I watched as he scratched his head trying to find the right words but there wasn't none.

"Don't say anything. This conversation is over. Now! if there is anything else I can do for you professionally Mr. Jackson? if not you have a great weekend."

I unlocked the door and began to head out stopping to say one one last thing.

"Oh. and dress me as Ms. Christian and nothing more. Have a nice day Mr. Jackson."

I smiled at him before closing the door and running to the elevator waiting impatiently to get to my car.

The tears were starting to spill and I needed to get away before anybody sees me like this. I ran not looking where I was going and bumped into Keisha.

"Tiara? Honey what's wrong?!"

***********************************

Hey readers!

Yes, I know its short but I figured that I shouldn't keep you waiting.

Heres a tid bit on whats to come.

Hope you enjoyed!

Oh and I would love to get some comments on how this story is.

It would motivate me more to upload faster.

Keep voting guys!

Much love!

-MeshaBooo