Chapter 26 (Part II)

Trevor's P.O.V.
I sat in my office working on my last case for the month.

Me and Michael have been running this firm quite well and I believe its time for my time off.

Just a week in some place warm will calm my nerves down.

The last few days has been excruciating. Tiara hasn't shown up for work. Shit i haven't seen her or spoken to her since she got out of my truck that night.

Oh that night.

I've been playing that night over and over again in my head and it won't get out of my head.

My lips on hers. Her small frame against mines molded as one.
My patience is thin.

I want her.

And I know she wants me too.

She's just fighting her desires for me.
Don't get me wrong Tiara has always been my girl ever since high school I loved her.

I still do now.

I never really thought about settling down especially at the age I'm in but what if I left the arrogance and the player card all on the table?

Could be a good enough man for Tiara?

What if I couldn't gain her trust back?

I sighed and headed over to my desk and poured a glass of scotch before hearing a knock at my door.

"Come in.."

I noticed Janice opened the door. "Mr. Jackson you have a visitor out here demanding to see you."

I shook my head in confusion. I only accept clients who schedule a meeting Janice you know that..."

She nodded her head and went back out to only hear a commotion behind the door.

I sat my glass of scotch down make my way towards the door.

I opened it and was a bit surprise at who stood behind it.

"Hello Brother, I didn't know I needed an appointment to see fam.."

**********

Kevin's P.O.V.

I called Camille up and she somehow agreed to meet us for lunch in half an hour.

"Baby what are you doing? We're only going to lunch!" I yelled behind the bathroom door.

She opened the door in nothing but a bathrobe.

"Stop rushing me. We're not only going to lunch. We're going to lunch so I can meet your soo called friend who wants nothing more than for us to be apart so she can take my place. So let me take my time in getting dressed so i can meet this "friend" of yours."

She brushed passed me and headed towards her room in search of clothes in her closet.

"Tiara, she's just a friend to me. I only care about you. You know that.." I strictly told her.

She snapped her attention towards me.

"Then if you wanna be with me stop seeing her. I can see she's only gonna cause more problems between us. She's a determined woman who won't stop until she gets what she wants.

I shook my head." Me and Cami been friends for too long Tiara. That's like me telling you to quit your job because of that dickhead you call a boss."

She rolled her eyes at me. "You know that is entirely different then the situation with Camille. And I didn't know you two shared cute little nicknames for each other," she muttered sarcastically.