Chapter 1

Pic of Tiara on the side ---->

I stepped into the room full of others just like me. Wanted a shot. Had a dream they all wished to be true. Their eyes all saying one thing including mines.

It's my time to shine.

I've been a dancer since I could walk. My mother instantly put me in ballet and jazz classes but it really wasn't my thing. But as soon as I stepped into that hip hop class, it changed everything.

Its the main reason I'm here right now.

"Next! Group 234 you may begin."

And as soon as the beat dropped I got lost in the music. My body was separated from my soul. Making the music guide me. Trying to give my all.

In the corner of my eye I saw the judges staring my way. At first my reaction was joy. Maybe they really want me. Maybe I have a shot! Until I saw the look on there faces.

Its hard being a dancer in LA. Not because I can't dance. I CAN do anything I put my mind to and it happens. Its just that I'm not the only great dancer out there. I bet plenty of girls want an opportunity to be behind Beyonce dancing your ass off but it doesn't start off easy. You gotta work for it.

**********

I headed back to my apartment stopping for some Chinese food along the way. I'm currently single with no job. Freshly out of college looking for something I can work with. I'm really bout to be desperate to find a job.

I need to get a job by the end of this month or you'll see my ass on the sidewalk with boxes in my hand.

I picked up my phone and called my girl Keshia.

"Hey bitch!"

"Where have you been?! I haven't seen you in two weeks, Tiara. How am I suppose to get my daily girl time if your not there?!" She winced playfully.

I choked back a laugh and pulled up at my apartment. "Keisha, stop that whining! Ain't nobody wanna hear that."

"Kiss my ass...." She said sarcastically. "Anyway, just letting you know that I just got off work and I'm swinging by. You better have some food in that fridge girl or we gone have some problems."

I shook my head placing the food on the table opening the fridge realizing the fridge indeed was empty.

"Bitch, you got food money?!"

I heard her laugh on the other line making me join in.

"Sure whatever. I'll leave you a lil' sum sum. But I'll see you in 10. Later!"

"Kay, bye bye."

I hung up and headed to the shower to get out of these sweaty clothes. My hair was a mess and I was beyond tired but Keisha wants some girl talk. But I already know her girl talk gone be about her hooking me up with some guy or trying to get me a job.

I heard the sound of the locks turning the front door.

"Honey, I'm home!"

I giggled and shook my head turning off the hot water. I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my body before stepping out.

Its been a week since I've seen this chick. When I first met her my freshman year of college she was nothing but a bobble head with a tooth pick body. More like the model type but she never was interested. But now she put on some pounds and she finally got an ass! Thank the lord for that.