Umbrella

Class ended and I packed my things and headed to the cafeteria. I didn't really feel like eating so I caught up with Aoba and Bill. We walked and talked about all sorts of things. I filled them in on what happened in Bill lost it.

"You mean you hooked up with your fucking teacher?! You're on a whole 'nother level. Did not expect that from you." He said as we walked into the cafeteria.

I blew him a punch on his jaw and said, "For the last time, we did not do it! I had nowhere to go! God damn it. Get that into that tiny brain of yours, will ya?"

He let out a growl, we usually joked around by punching each other, so it wasn't something new. We never held a grudge from these things. He punched me on the shoulder and made me slightly lose balance. I regained my balance and as I was about jump on him Aoba stopped us.

"Guys let's eat." He said breaking us apart. Bill pointed a middle finger out at me and we started walking again. I sat down on a table and saved 2 seats for those idiots. I stared up at the ceiling while waiting for them to come.

Aoba and Bill both came with their lunch and sat down on the seats I saved for them. They started eating and I said, "I think it'll rain soon. Did you guys bring an umbrella?"

Aoba chewed up the remaining pieces of bread left in his mouth and said, "Yeah, I saw rain clouds earlier. I always have an emergency umbrella in my bag. How about you?"

"I'll just use the extra ones our school always keeps." I said back. I looked at Bill and moved closet to him, and pressed my lips onto his ears and said, "Wanna go to the Black Market? My treat." My movement's didn't startle him but what I said hyped him up. He nearly jumped from his seat in exitment, choking on his food.

"You got it bitch!" He said, punching the air. Everyone looked over to us as I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back down to his seat. Aoba gave us a questioning look and asked, "What did you tell him?"

I just leaned back to my chair and quietly said, "We're all going to the BM this weekend. My treat." Aoba's eyes widened at my words as he let out a disappointed sigh.

"Ok." Was all he said. After a while of sitting I got tired and decided to walk around the school. "I'll be heading out." I said before getting off my chair and walking out the cafeteria.

I walked down the halls and saw Haru and Legosi talking. I walked over to them and greeted them, "Hey guys. What's up?" I said kinda bored.

Legosi and Haru returned my greeting and Haru said, "We're just talking about the Gardening Club. What are you doing here? I heard that you aren't in any club right?"

She said that staring me down. She looked disgusted at what i was wearing. I just let out a sigh and said, "A club isn't my thing." She just gave an even more disappointed look.

"Well see you around." I said before putting my hands in my pocket and walk down the halls again. At one point I got tired of walking and walked towards my classroom. I sat down on my chair and looked outside the window again. The rain clouds were thicker than before.

I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through YouTube. The door opened and I looked to see who it was and it was only Melon. I looked back at my screen and continued scrolling.

"Good afternoon, Y/n." He greeted with a smile. I just let out an annoyed groan and said, "You know that I hate that look." He didn't reply and kept on that innocent face.

"Did you already have lunch?" He asked. I just shook my head and let out a 'mmm.' He then grabbed something from one of his drawers and walked over to me. He placed a sandwich on my table. I looked up at him and saw his innocent look.