Our first night

In their room
Y/n: why'd you pay? I was planning on paying.
Melon: you're a high school student. You need the money.
Y/n: thanks... ok I'm gonna sleep now. You're sleeping on the floor. I have a gun as well. You better not ry to do anything. Understood.
Melon: oh hunny you don't have to repeat yourself. I understand. *takes off surgical mask*
Y/n: just sleep.
Y/n POV:
I feel so uneasy, not only am I in a love hotel but also with a random male hybrid I don't even know. Damn it. I am gonna get killed for sure. I can't sleep.
Melon: I won't kill you.
Y/n: huh?
Melon: I know you're worried for your life right now, think: that you're in a love hotel with a random hybrid that you've never met before, and that I might kill you anytime.
Y/n: how'd you kn-
Melon: I'm a hybrid. I know what you feel. You feel like prey right now, don't you... even though you have all that carnivore blood, you feel helpless. I know this feeling the best.
Y/n: .....
Melon: I promise I won't kill you anytime soon.
Y/n: ok....
***
In the middle of the night
Y/n POV:
I can't sleep... my head hurts.... I need water...
Melon POV:
Why's she up so late? God this girl is nothing but trouble. *gets up and goes after her*
Y/n POV:
Why do I feel sick.... my hands are so blu-
Melon: Y/n? Are you fine?
.......
Melon: Y/n?! What happened!? *takes her back to bed*
Melon POV:
What happened. This is the perfect time to kill her. Her skin is very valuable. It's even more valuable than the elephant tusks. Damn it, why can't I kill her. I never keep promises. God. What's wrong with me? I don't even know her. I'll just sleep with her. I guess she won't mind...
***
In the morning
Y/n POV:
My head.... it's still hurts... what happened yesterday...? Uh... ah. Why is he in bed..?
Y/n: aaaaahhhhhhh!
Melon: uhhh... my ears.. what happened?
Y/n: why are you in bed?!
Melon: well it was cold on the floor and I was freezing. I may be a leopard, but I'm not a snow leopard.
Y/n: my head hurts... did something happen last night?
Melon: no.
Y/n: oh ok. Thanks for not killing me. I appreciate it.
Melon: !!! Uh yeah.
Melon POV:
W-what's this feeling... it's so weird and sickening.
Y/n: a-are you okay?
Melon: *leans towards you* I never felt this... I'm sorry *kisses you*
........... after a while of kissing ..........
Melon: I'm sorry. That... it's new for me.
Y/n: you hybrids are sexually active! You just stole my first kiss! Damn you!!! I'm outta here. *throws gun on bed* here's your damn gun. Short me if you want.
Melon: *picks up gun and shoots his own arm* I'm sorry
Y/n: *turns to look at him* why'd you fucking do that!? I'm out!!!
Melon: I don't know...