Headache

Y/n POV:
*sobs a bit* was I mean? Why'd he shoot his arm.... no. He stole my first kiss. I already like someone, but he doesn't treat me well... what do I do... I can't tell anyone about this night....
***
At school
Teacher: where have you been? Don't you know about the school rule about being gone for 12 hours.
Y/n: yes... I'm sorry about that.
Teacher: I'll let you go this time, but you have to tell me what happened and where you have been.
Y/n: .....I'd like to keep it this personal and not share with anyone. I'm sorry. It really is personal.
Teacher: well in that case you will get a small consequences. We don't know where you've been and what you've been doing. I'm sorry but this is all I can help you with.
Y/n: thank you...
Teacher: your consequences will be that you will be cleaning the gym for the whole coming week and doing the laundry.
Y/n: ok.
Teacher: well I have to go now. Don't do this anymore. Next time concequences will be more severe. I hope I make myself clear.
Y/n: yes, thank you.
Teacher: *leaves*
Aoba and Bill walk in.
Bill: so what happened. Who did you hook up with?
Y/n: wha-
Aoba: Bill what? Our friend just came from who knows where and you ask her this?
Bill: well I am curious to when she'll lose her virginity.
Aoba: you're impossible. Don't mind him. So how are you. What happened. Is there anything you wanna share about?
Y/n: I'm fine, thanks. I just... I'll tell you guys another time. Don't worry about me.
Aoba: ok. Anyways we'll be heading to class.
Y/n: ok, bye.
Y/n POV:
I have to go to class as well. Damn it... my head still hurts though. *in class* damn it my head! What is happeni-
Teacher: Y/n, class is not time to sle-
Jack: Miss! She's unconscious!
Teacher: *runs over* someone call the nurse!
***
At the nurse's office
Nurse: so what exactly happened to her?
Teacher: I don't know, we were in the middle of the class, and I turned around to ask someone to answer and saw Y/n laying her head down on the table. I called her out and told her that class is not a place to sleep in and before I could finish the sentence Jack yelled that she was unconscious and here we are... is anything serious going on?
Nurse: nothing that we know about at the moment, but we need to take her to the hospital to check things out. One more thing.
Teacher: huh? Yes?
Nurse: as you know she was here yesterday. Did she tell you anything that happened the night she was gone?
Teacher: I asked her and she told me that it was personal and that she'd like to keep it to herself.
Nurse: do you know weather she told anyone about it?
Teacher: I don't really know. When I leafy there were 2 boys who when inside. Aoba and Bill, and they are really close friends.
Nurse: ok. Thank you for the information.
Teacher: your welcome.
***
At the hospital
Nurse: *explains doctor everything that happened at school*
Doctor: that's interesting. We have to wait for her to wake up now.
Y/n mind:
???: Hehehehe I'm coming for you!
Y/n: stop! Who are you?!
???: who do you think I am?
Y/n: stop! Ugh... my head...
???: awww is little kitty having a headache? I wonder what's causing it.
Y/n: stop!
???: perhaps I know what's happening to you.
Y/n: stop lying! I don't even know who you are!
???: I am your biggest nightmare!
Y/n: stop!!! Leave me alone!
???: well don't you wanna know the reason to your headache?
Y/n: yes! Now tell me!!!
???: well well, don't need to be so aggressive.
Y/n: just tell me!!!
*meanwhile*
Doctor: boys I need you guys to tell me what happened to Y/n. Did she tell you anything about the night on when she went missing?
Aoba: she was planning to tell us, but she never got the chance.
Doctor: and you Bill?
Bill: same here.
Aoba: will she be okay?
Doctor: we dont know yet, but her headache isn't a normal one.
Aoba: oh ok... thank you. Please be with her.
Doctor: ok. I will. Thank you guys for you time. You are free to go.
Doctor POV:
What is going on? After all these of these years in the hospital, I have never seen this kind of headache. It's not a migraine, it's more than a headache. It's like there's something... INSIDE!!!
Y/n mind:
???: let me tell you something.... something is coming for you, hehehe! And it isn't something pleasant either.
Y/n: what do you mean?!
???: you will be working with someone... and he will lead you to a specific person, and there you'll see. Or maybe you'll meet him even sooner...
Y/n: what do you mean!
???: honey honey honey. You are asking way too much.
*Y/n wakes up*
Y/n: ha? Where am I?
***
Doctor: where is she?