Riz...

"Looks like someone's finally awake." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up at him trying to regain my consciousness and vision.

"Aren't you the guy who's in our drama club?" I said after getting a clear view of that face. "Riz something?" I added.

"And you're Y/n L/n. Glad you know my name." I just stared at him in confusion.

"So what does a big grizzly bear want from me today? Are you planning to sell my fur and meat at the Black Market or something?" I said in a teasing voice.

"You've really got attitude..." He said in a pissed off tone. I just sighed as I sat back at the chair I was tied up on.

"So why did you tie me up? It's not like I could beat you up anyways. You're a fucking grizzly. At least face me like a worthy carnivore." I said with my eyes shut. I could feel the grizzly think about what I said and slowly walk towards me.

I lazily looked up and saw him tower over me and crouch down to untie the ropes on my paws and paws (just don't judge). Soon the ropes were off me and I slowly got up, rubbing my wrist.

"Thanks." I simply said. "So, what did you need from me?" I asked curiously, while putting my paws in my pocket. The grizzly just looked at me with a blank expression before saying, "I thought that you'd understand my feelings." I nodded and said nothing.

"And what do you mean by that?" I finally asked after a few seconds of an awkward silence. The grizzly looked hesitant before finally speaking again, "I'm the one who ate Tem. You know a few months ago, it was all about his death, and since then, I've been hanging around the Black Market more than ever. And a couple of days ago, I stumbled upon you and your friends... out of them all you seemed the most-" I cut him off.

"Dude, just get to the point please. I'm kinds having a headache right now and it's ringing everywhere." He seemed surprised at my words and looked down.

He looked up again before starting again, "What I'm trying to say is, join me." These words confused me. I stared at him, jaws dropped down.

"What do you mean?" I said looking behind him. "Do you have some kind of league or some shit?" I aske still confused.

"No, I want this world to consist of Carnivores only. No one will no longer suffer and the world will be back in-" He was interrupted again by the sound of a crashing glass bottle.

We both looked around to find the source of the sound, when a slender figure walked out of the dark. "Then what will happen to hybrids like me?" The familiar voice asked.

I stared at the figure in annoyance, knowing exactly who it was. The figure walked closer holding up a gun. The damn hybrid held up the gun at the grizzly, "Let her go." The hybrid said. This made the grizzly hold up his hands in the air, "Take her."

I quickly started walking towards the exit in anger, without a word. I walked out of the broken down warehouse and stared into the night sky. "I can't believe I was out for so long." I said to myself while holding my forehead.

Soon, pain pierced through my head causing me to fall onto my knees. I grabbed onto my head and a bed onto it tighter and tighter, trying to ease the pain.

"Damn it..." I cursed under my breath before hearing a gunshot in the warehouse. I quickly got up and ran. I tried running but the sudden movements kept irritating the headache.

Soon I felt a pair of paws grab onto my shoulders. I snapped and slapped the paws away. "Don't touch me!" I hissed, while moving away from the hybrid. The hybrid started slowly walking towards me and tried to reach a paw for me. I slapped the paw again before yelling, "I said don't touch me! You damn Lemon hybrid!"

"Poo hoo, you don't remember my name. What a shame." The hybrid said while fiddling with the gun. "Well, in that case, let me introduce myself again. My name is Melon and I'm a hybrid. Nice to meet you Y/n." He said with a bow.

I just looked away and started walking again. "Leave me alone, damn hybrid." I ordered. I kept walking, not daring to look back. "What a shame." He said behind me.

"Well anyways, I'll see you at school tomorrow. See you." He said. I turned around to see what he meant but he was already gone.

"Damn hybrid with his dumbass tricks again." I cursed under my breath before heading to school.