Chapter 18

"Smoking kills youaknow" Kyle popped out of the bushes.

"You little shit, you scared the fuck out of me!" Violet yelled throwing the cigarette to the floor and carefully stomped it out.

"Ha, says the girl who isn't afraid of anything" Kyle chuckles. She gave him a mocking look and turned her body, ready to walk away, but kyle stopped her by softly grasping her shoulder.

"Hold up" he said staring into her eyes. She felt her skin tingle under his gaze. "Why where you crying earlier today?" He asked still staring deeply into her eyes.

"Why do you care" she said nonchalantly and walked away. Minutes later as she was about to get home she heard footsteps behind her and immediatly turned around. It was kyle again. She rolled her eyes and continued walking forward.

"Wait, Violet please" Kyle begged. She rolled her eyes once more and turned to Kyle.

"What?" She said staring at something else that wasn't Kyles face.

"I'm sorry okay. I-I didn't mean to offend u or anything like tha-"

"Offend me?" She laughed. "How was that offending?" She asked. Kyle stupidly  stood there thinking of what to say. After a while she shook her head and continued walking down the sidewalk.

"No, wait Violet!" He ran up to her and blocked her path. She was forced to stop now. "I'm sory"he said.

"You said that already"

"I know I'm sorry, but please let me make it up to you okay just please, Violet, please" He looked at her with those puppy dog eyes. She was tired of rolling her eyes every time something came out of kyles mouth so she accepted his proposal.

"Fine."

|×|×|×|×|×|×|

Idk if this is considered a chapters or not bcs its really short but yeah here ya go! I also didn't check for grammar or spelling mistakes. OH and I'm sorry I haven't been updating and stuff. School is school and yeah, I hate it. If u even pay attention to what I'm writing y'all would laugh so hard bcs I'm so corny and basic sometimes lol okay bye now ily