Chapter 9

Later that Night...

VPOV

I lay across my bed, arms embracing my stomach. I don't know if it's all the mix of emotions i'm feeling, or what I just ate at dinner, that's making me sick. I feel happy, but this aching pain in my stomach, just makes me want to cry.

I shift my position on bed to face the wall. I start remembering  everything that happened today. He kissed me. My first kiss was with him. I smile, just yesterday I thought he was an asshole, and now I'm falling for him.

You know he's just messing with you, who would  like someone like...you? especially not someone like him!

The voice inside my head says.

I'm feeling doubt now. What if he is just playing with me? No, he couldn't be! He told me his personal life story and...

please, anyone can make things like that up.

Tears start to form under my eyes, I feel so stupid! Why would anyone like him want anything to do with me?!

you stupid little girl!

I get up from bed when the sudden urge to throw up is too much to hold back. I kneel down next to the toilet, and let tears roll down my face. I'm such an emotional mess, I don't know what's happening to me. I get up and grab a blade from my box. I need to stop before it's too late, and I won't be able to control myself. I slice my skin open a few times and pain takes over my body. When I it's too much to handle, I collapse to the floor and cry myself to sleep.

-

-

{Next day}

TPOV

I walked down the hall, with a smile spread across my face. I find who I was looking for and walk up to her. She's with a group and they immediately scurry away when they see me.

"Hey, beautiful" I say as I embrace her from behind. She quickly turns around and smiles up at me.

"Hey, you" She says. "got bored of that little freak already" she said smirking.

"you were right" I said hoisting my hands up "she is a freak". We both laughed.

"Well, I'm glad you came to your senses" she grabbed my arm and wrapped it around hers."now, take me somewhere we can be alone" she winked up at me.

She walked out of the building with me, not knowing this might be the last bit of freedom she will ever have.

-

-

-

A/N  hey guys, short chapter, I know. I'm not very satisfied with this chapter  though because I felt something was missing, but I didn't know what!  so, you don't have to vote on this chapter if you don't want to! :) sorry, I tried my best! :)