Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Violet POV 

I skipped my second period to go and have a smoke out in the field. God, I really needed some fresh air and to just think of all the things that are going on in my life. I was there for a while, if you consider two whole class periods a while, but I got really bored after, so I just headed for class.

The teacher always bored the shit out of me and causes me to fall asleep. The bell rung which woke me up from my snooze. I headed for the court since it was lunch time. I wasn’t really hungry so I went to a secluded area of the court and sat down under a tree.  I made sure the sun didn’t blaze my pale skin. I plugged in my earphones and start listening to the Ramones. I pull out a book from my bag and begin to read. I really need music to concentrate. It was all going perfect until Leah, one of the schools bitches, decided to show up.

“Hey, freak!” She said clearly trying to provoke me. She was standing in front of me arms crossed by her chest. I quickly stood up, putting my things beside.

“Leave me alone you fucking bitch, I’m tired of your bullshit!” I yelled grabbing my stuff and trying  to stride past her, but she caught my arm and swung me around.

“Never in your fucking life call me that, you stupid whore!” She raised her hand and slapped me hard across the face. I drop my things to the ground and mimicked her action. She was angry now, she grabbed me by the hair and pinned me to the floor. I tried to fight her off, but she was too heavy. She threw in a few punches to my face and I did the same. She was about to throw in another when a hand caught her by the wrist.

“Leah, leave her alone!” I couldn’t see who it was because my hair was covering my eyes, but that voice sounded way too familiar. I shove my hair to the side and to see who it was. It was Tate.

Tate POV

I was walking towards the court to eat with some guys I met earlier, but then I saw there was a crowd of people gathered up chanting “Fight! Fight! Fight!” I hurried towards the crowd of people to see who it was. It was Leah and some other person I could'nt see.

I met Leah somwhere during a period of mine. She seemed fun, but she was flirting with me way too much. I really would'nt have mined before, but now there is only one person that invades my mind. Her.

I could'nt stop thinking about those hazel round eyes and the way her honey colored hair would sway with the slightest movement she made. And those pink pouty lips of hers...she was beautiful.

I walked up closer to see who was the other person on the ground. I fucking snapped when I saw her down there. It was her, the one that consumed my thoughts. I saw Leah was about to punch her in the face, but I caught her by the wrist before she could.

"Leave her alone!" was all that came out of my mouth. I would kill that bitch if I could, but not now, not infront of everyone.

"But Tate she's a fucking freak!" she yelled. That's what pissed me off. I take this stuff very seriously, my sister commited suicide because of bullying, for christ sake! Fuck, I was about to say something when I remembered she was still on the floor. I reached down and, gently, pulled her up by the arm.

She quickly pulled away.

" I could've handle this myself!" she yelled before storming off. I gave Leah a dirty look and ran off after her.

"TATE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!! Let her leave we don't want her here anyways!" Leah yelled after me. She was'nt going to get away with this easily, that I promise, she will pay for what she did, but right now I need to catch up to her. I didn't even now her name, so how was I suppose to call out for her.

"Hey, wait up" was the only thing I could think to say, but she just kept running faster wirh every step I took closer. For me being a track star, she was pretty fast. I couldn't catch up to her. She was now running faster. She turned at a corner where there was a bunch of trees and bushes. She was now out of sight. I ran faster hoping that this time I would catch up, but when I turned at the corner she was gone.

I looked around, but she was no where. I finally stopped looking and decided that she must have left the school property. I'll just have to wait until I see her tomorrow, if she comes that is. I just hope I could wait that long too.

-

-

-

A/N sorry again for any misspelling did it in my phone, again! :) Hope you enjoyed! ;)