Chapter 3

Sorry in advance for any misspelling or errors on this. I was having problems with my computer so I had to write this in my phone. Sorry :)

-

-

-

I walked in to the prison I have for a school and was half walking, half running towards my first period. I reached my class and peeked through the window. "Fuck" I cursed to myself.There is nothing I hate more than walking in class late when the teacher is giving instruction.

I turned the doorknob slowly and and walked in. I was greeted by never ending seas of eyes staring straight at me.

"Ah...miss Harmon, late as usual" Mr.Harvey, my teacher, said then walked over to his desk to jott something in his computer. What did he mean by late as usual? I'm never late to his class. Whatever.

He came back and handed me an assignment.

I was now walking over to my desk which was at the back corner of the room, but there was already somebody occupying my seat. He must have been new or something because I have never seen him before. I stared at him for a while, but he didn't notice since he was talking to some girls that were surrounding him.

He had blonde curly hair that reached his ears, dark drown eyes that were almost black that made a beautiful contrast with his pale skin. He was beautiful,but he's probably some asshole. I mean if this is his first day and he's already talking to everyone that is surrounding him then, yeah you could totally see him becoming popular very soon.

I turned back around to face the teacher "Where should i sit now? I asked him with a bored look on my face.

"Ooh, almost forgot Langdon's taken your spot" he said louldly which made the blonde snap his head towards us. Mr.Harvey then noticed some chick sitting next to him blabbering loudly.

"Cassey, you're talking too much, get up" he said. He then gestured me to go and take her spot. Great a spot next to blondie here. I walked over and sit down. He reassigned that chick a new seat and then continued with the lesson.I put my bag down and start searching for a pencil. After finding one I place it on my desk and slouch on my seat a bit. I'm just starring at the front bored for no good absoulute reason.

"Hey, sweet cheeks" I hear a voice and I snap out of my trance. I turn my head and find the blonde boy giving me a smug smile. I roll my eyes and pretend I didn't hear him.

"Hi, i'm Tate" he says. Ignore.

"Wow, okay don't talk to me" he says and chuckles a little. A few more minutes go by a I can feel someone starring at me. It's a strange feeling. I turn my head again and see...Tate, I think was his name.

"Do I have something on my face or what?" I say.

"No you're just so beautiful" he say and then smirks.

"Yeah, sure, whatever" I say. What a lying asshole he doesn't even know me and is saying i'm beautiful. Not even I believe that.

"What's your name?, swee-"

"Call me sweet cheeks again and you'll end up with a bloody nose" I cut him off before he can finish. He laughs.

"What's so funny?" I ask, clearly annoyed.

"I don't know you just make me laugh" he stated. Was that suppose to be a compliment or an insult?

"Whatever" I say. I wanted this...this...conversation to end. I turned my head back towards the front.

"Ow, come on don't look aw-"

"Mr.Langdon, is there something you wanna say to the class?" Mr. Harvey cut him off.

"No, sir" he said.

"Well, then pay attention" Mr. Harvey said and continued with the lesson.

We stayed quiet after that. The bell rang and I quickly packed my stuff and headed towards the door, that is until someone grabbed me from the arm and yelled "Hey babycakes, wait up" I turned. It was Tate.

"Ugh, would you stop with the nicknames?" I asked.

"Sorry doll, no can do" He said and gave me a smug smile, that I was beggining to hate. I yanked my arm away from his grip and continue down the hall.

"Wait! you haven't even told me your name!" he said, following me.

"Why do you care?" I said and picked up my speed.

"because I really thi-"  I turned around to face him.

"look just leave me alone!" I yelled at him and walked faster and into the girls bathroom, leaving him behind.