yeah so thats that

They all decided to take up hunting, some more dedicated than others.
Merlin and Arthur were partners in crime and Lancelot and Gwaine often tagged along. Percival was constantly tackling giant hunts and he always came out barely a scratch.

Lancelot and Guinevere got married, they were had a proper traditional church wedding and Gwen wore her Camelot dress, it left everyone completely speachless- she looked stunning. Lancelot wore traditional ceremonial church. The after party was a blast.

Gwaine and Percival got married too, though Percival barely fit through the door. It was a little messy, but what else could you expect from Gwaine. It was beautiful though and nearly everyone in that place cried. The after party had a lot of alcohol and a lot of dancing.

Dean and Castiel got married, Dean of course was the one to propose. They adopted a little girl who Gwen babysat often. None of them ever left the bunker , for it was the forever home.

Sam and Gabriel got married at some point, Gabriel of course made it spectacular and weird and their was a shit tone of cake. He told story after story of embarrassing tales. They never let up the weird nicknames and teasing.

Leon and Elyan both going girls. Leon married lovely young hunter called Talia and Elyan married the women from the library called Clarrissa. They were both delights and brightened everyone's days. They both had kids at the same time, so they grew up being best friends of which eventually got married too.
Tommy and Millie.

And of course. Merlin and Arthur, they went on a holiday back to England, just sightseeing and reliving memories. They both had a ring in their back pockets not that either of them knew. They both ended up pulling the ring out at the same time, on one knee in front of the lake. It was perfect and they both cried a lot.
Arthur had managed to find his crown and had Merlin one made, they wore them for the ceremony despite the odd looks from the priest. They were now officially the Kings of Camelot, not that everyone knew that.
They adopted twins, William and Morgan after their lost.

They all grew up in that bunker, they partied, they fought, they saved the world and started the apocalypse.
They watched eachother find themselves then find others.
They watched as Merlin grew a first grey hair at 40 and they all cheered for he was fully no longer immortal.

Their kids had all grown up and continued their legacy, them too living in the bunker and restarting the cycle.

It was 2110, it was a Thursday. They had all gone back to Avalon for one final trip, they stood in front of the lake, hand in hand. They looked at eachother one final time, smiling. They closed their eyes and took a final breathe, their bodies collapsing.

Their children cried of course, though they knew they didn't need to. Just as they did in the past, they sent them out in boats and set fire to them. They gave them back to the lake.

Now in Avalon, they lived all together. This time with the ones who didn't rise, it was like being in Camelot again however now the hunters who were lost also rested here. It was a massive family gathering for all of eternity.

Merlin couldn't feel more fulfilled.
Now this, this was home.

THE END

*******
yeah so that's that i guess
an anticlimactic ending but an ending all the same

hope it was okay or whatever

go read my other books or don't

xox