meh seems legit

Dean's Pov:
I feel bad for the kid he looked 20 maybe a bit older and he's already lost so much. He says he is a hunter but i've never heard of him plus he looks scrawny as hell, that poor son of a bitch would be dead in mere seconds. I know Sammy would never let this kid fight but something tells me that Sammy nor me actually get a say in the matter. I'm weary of him, i don't work well with others but im hoping it won't hurt us to hear him out. Plus i do have my gun so if he makes an evil ass looking move against us i will blow his head the hell off.

His voice breaks my train of thought and i take a sip of my drink listening to his English accent dance their way around the lore.
"So first off i should say, that i know everything about Merlin, King Arthur and Camelot. No fact i give of this time is wrong. I know a lot about a lot of things actually but i suppose as we are focusing on not everything else right now, i will not ramble on about that like i am now...sorry"

"You said that the griffin was of the time of King Arthur, that is true, however Arthur was not king yet, he was a prince. His father, Uther Pendragon was king and this next part is important for later on"

Merlin's  Pov:
I shudder under the mention of Uther but a rush of grief rushes through me, as much as i didn't like him he was still Arthur's father. 
"He hated everything magic and magic or the association of magic, even something as simple as giving a sorcerer food was charged with treason- penalty of death. He was blinded by rage because his wife had died to magic, even though it was really to him the bastard just couldn't see it. His wife, Ygraine was infertile so basically they made a deal to a powerful sorceress named Nimueh, she was kind of a bitch in the end."

I rub over my chest where the fireball she threw had hit me, the scar had faded considerably by now though. "Nimueh said the balance had to be restored and that they would have to pay a dyer price. They agreed to pay anything. Nimueh was reluctant but granted their wish and Ygraine fell pregnant with the prat known as Arthur. However when he was born, she kind of died and the King has hated magic ever since"

"and the griffin? How do we kill the griffin kid?"
I restrain myself from rolling my eyes, Dean was exactly how everyone said. "if you hadn't interrupted me Dean, you would've realised i was about to tell you so shush your mush" i put as much sarcasm in that sentence as i could muster. It left Dean looking like a lost puppy and Sam giggling like Gwaine after he had been to the tavern.

"as i was saying before Dean rudely interrupted me. The next thing, you Sam said that Merlin killed the griffin and you Dean said that Sir Percival killed that griffin. Sam you are half right and Dean you are completely wrong . Percival wasn't in Camelot at that time and he wasn't a knight until years later."

My heart warms at giant, sleeveless Percy that could squash you like a fly but was really just an overgrown baby until it came to protecting those he loves then he was terrifying.

"Sir Lancelot actually killed that griffin despite the fact that he wasn't actually a knight then. Knights could only be born of royal blood, at least before Arthur defied Uther's rules and the knights code , making who ever he saw fit to be a knight , a knight .