merlins being moody or something i guess

Merlin's POV:
I reach into my pocket at pull out a fag.
"Forbearnan"
With that i light it up, much to Leon's distaste. Hey i'm very fucking old and it's not like it can actually give me any health problems so i might as well. I put it to my mouth and take a drag, exhaling the smoke slowly, creating shapes with my magic.

"Lin , you really shouldn't smoke."
I just look at him , and take another drag. I don't care what he has to say on this matter.
"Emrys what is that , what are you doing?"
I turn to Mordred and put the cigarette to his face.
"This my dear child , is a cigarette or more commonly known as a fag - not to be confused with the homophobic slur. I am smoking it as it helps me calm down , it gives mortal humans massive health problems so never ever do it yourself."
He just nods but watches me with curiosity as i continue to breathe in its fumes. It's not like i'm an avid smoker , just every once in a while.
The knights avert their eyes , getting the impression that it isn't something that i should be doing . Probably got that from Leon's frown.

I finish it and put it out , standing to move it toward one of the ash trays on the benches. I don't know why they're here , it's not like anyone comes here apart from me , perhaps that's why they're there , saw my little coping mechanism and the council decided to deck out the place for me ; how very kind of them.

As i'm about to walk back to my spot , Gabriel pops up beside me - his special little angel mojo and all that jazz.
"Sparkles , you really should quit that you know."
I just roll my eyes, failing to answer him.
"It takes a toll on your magic and you know it."
I stop my walking and turn back to him.
"Gabe, my magic is restored within the night. There's literally nothing wrong with me doing it , quit eating your sweets."
That shut him up , i mean it's the same concept isn't it. I understand exactly where he's coming from but i'm not ready to admit that, it's been the only constant in my life since Arthur and i'm not prepared to lose that - once every now and then will not hurt me.

I sit back down between my friends , feeling a little guilty that i had basically forced them to sit with me as i did it.
"I'm sorry guys , you shouldn't have to be around me when i'm doing that - i'll try stop."
Even if i didn't fully believe what i said myself i wouldn't quit a promise , so i'll slow it down ; Arthur should be coming soon anyway, then i'll really have no need.

Percy just put his giant hand on my shoulder.
"Hey Merlin , it's alright. I understand we weren't there when you needed us but we are here now . Now you have us again , you don't need a stupid little thing instead."
I didn't answer , just nodded my head and stared back out at the lake. After a couple minutes of silence i spoke up again.
"Thank you."
A group hug was the only reply , but it was more than enough.

I look at the sun , which was beginning to lower , and turn back to Castiel- we should probably get him back to the rooms .
Yet again i stand up and brush myself down.
"Guys we should probably get back to the rooms , get Castiel to a bed . Oi Trickster ? Think you can mojo him back?."
He just winked and within a second they were both gone.

I stroll over to Sam and hug him , he's been through a lot and i shouldn't have got so mad.
"I'm sorry Sammy." I turn to Dean , trapping him in a hug also . "I'm sorry Deano."
They just put me on the head and silently begin to walk back.

I don't bother going to collect the knights , i just pull them over to me with a flick of my wrist . They seemed a little startled at the action to say the least.

"God the locals are going to think i'm a right nutter, coming left , right and centre with you plonkers all geared up in your armour. I'm surprised the management ain't called the police on me yet, get me banged up or something."

I try to take the more secluded streets so i wouldn't have to face the stares of all the people who think they're the absolute dogs bollocks. God society now is so good but also so fucked up , people are a whole other breed.

I manage to sneak them past the public and into the travel lodge , the person at the office looks a tad bit scared at the never ending knights.
"Don't worry love , they're completely harmless - they're Larpers , bit bent if you ask me but who am i to stop them . Have a good night."

I rush them through the halls and shove them into the room. They all seem rather shellshocked.
"What you lot gawking at?"
They just shake themselves out of it and begin to engage in a little chatter.
I grab onto Mordred and Percival , pulling them into a corner, i look them up and down trying to take a mental note of their builds.

"Right i need to go get some clothes for you , can't go wondering about dressed like you're about to attack someone. I'm thinking Mordred's a small and Percy an extra large. I'm pretty sure there's a 24 hour Asda open, i'll grab something. You just sit tight."

I slap their chests before making my way towards the door, shouting a simple explanation of my departure. I go to find the other room, hoping to take Sam or Gabe along with me on my adventure.

I knock at the door and Dean opens it , looking tired - his red and puffy eyes showing he's been crying , i do well not to mention it.
"GayBoy in?"
He just calls out to Gabriel , which brings him to the door , leaning against it like he's mega cool or something along those lines.
"You called ?"
"Want to go shopping?"
He contemplates it , his head looking to the sky , i need something to bribe him.
"I'll get you some sweets."
He just rubs his hands together triumphantly,
"Well why didn't you say so , let's go. Bye Sammoose , bye Bean."
I laugh to myself , Bean - that's a new one and i fucking love it.

We walk the couple roads to Asda , it's only half past seven, people still coming in and out like a yo-yo. We playfully shove eachother on our journey.
"What exactly are we here for?"
I just silently point over to the Asda , george, section of the supermarket. He seems to understand ,
"For the new guys right ? Let's go ."

I grab a trolley , there's a lot of us (especially if there's more to come) and they're going to need more than only an outfit each - might as well go all out ; living since well forever has its perks, kind of have unlimited money plus there's always card fraud .