'67 chevy impala

Sam's Pov:
The way Emrys speaks, it's so full of knowledge and so matter of a factly; as though he has no doubts in what he's saying. I mean for all me and Dean know he could be speaking lies, but they way he holds himself, the rings, and they way the words spill out of his mouth make me trust him.

I just wonder how he knows of this all, i want the book- he speaks as though he was there but he's only a kid so he surely could not have been. However the name Emrys sits on the tip of my tongue, it so familiar but so distant. It feels like power but truly good, no evil attached to it.

"Merlin was collecting herbs and berries for the court physician and his guardian Gaius when he was attacked by the griffin, hungry for human flesh like the gammy fucker it was. He was about to use last minute magic but this sword came swinging in to view along with a sexy ass looking body. The sword did nothing against the griffin so this stranger picked Merlin up and they ran back to the citadel before they were din-dins."

Emrys speaks with a fond smile playing at his lips as though remembering a person close to him, it confuses me but then again he could just be really into this lore stuff.

Merlin's Pov:
"This was Lancelot. he really wanted to be a knight of Camelot but he wasn't of royal blood, so Merlin being the amazing friend that he was, forged a royal seal with magic...but Uther being the paranoid person he was, had the seal checked and it was fake so as quick as he was knighted, Lance was unknighted and banished from the kingdom." a guilty laugh erupts from my body, oh well he proved himself more than worthy to be a knight and that was righted in the end. I run my finger over the ring, I really, really miss him.

As i was about to carry on my story of mine and Lancelots adventure Dean stopped me with words of his own. "Hey kid, Sammy. It's getting kind of late and im hungry as hell, so what do you say the three of us get some food then go back to Bobby's, so little Emrys here, can carry on with telling us about Merlin and the griffin. Don't worry kid we won't kill you"

I didn't notice how hungry i actually was until he mentioned food. I don't eat much considering i came from and Ealdor,poor village and then Arthur, being the dollophead he was, never giving me anytime to actually eat. I nod my head before looking to Sam to confirm that he was okay with Dean's plan. The nod of his head, which sent his hair flying into his face confirmed this. His hair was a lot like Lance's old hair and Gwaine's shaggy cut. Mines actually grown out, it happily rests over my elvish ears in messy black waves. Guinevere would be proud.

We left the library and we got into Dean's car, an impala-it had a very homely feeling, heavy with memories- and he drove to a food outlet (they're so different to the uk's ones- i would kill for a spoons with the knights, drinks and food, Gwaine would never leave aha.) Dean took our orders and went inside leaving me and Sam in his car.

Sam's voice broke the silence, "could you tell me about them?" he questioned shyly, while gesturing to the rings that occupied my finger and neck. I sigh knowing that it hurts but i haven't talked about them to anyone for so long. i smiled a smile full of pain and regret before sniffing and rubbing my eyes. Only to quickly replace my hands back on Arthurs ring.