a flower for the lady

Merlin's POV:
I went to go to Greggs to get a hot drink and breakfast for everyone. A Greggs Sausage Roll in the morning (or literally any time) is better than sex.

This time i couldn't be bothered to walk so i decided i should use Gabriel as my personal chaperone- plus i wanted to see how Cassie was getting on , whether he had woken up or not. It's still early and i doubt Dean will be awake yet , i just do a little praying and try to get the pricks attention that way instead.

Yo Gabriel, SHORTYYYYY? I wanna go get Greggs , come take me please .

I hear a flutter and smile to myself , i really appreciate him doing these things to me - i've never really taken into consideration what it does to them.

"How's Cassie?" I turn to face him as i spoke , he seems the same as usual so it obvious there's been no horrible decline in health.
"Yeah he's good, he's starting to stir a little - he will probably wake up tomorrow or something."

I nod before turning around and walking down the corridor.
"Wizzy? Why are you walking i thought i was teleporting us there?"
I pivet on my feet and click my finger guns at him, i can be rather dumb sometimes. I jump into his arms dramatically, crushing him slightly and await for lift off.

I fall onto the floor and pick myself up again , pretending that it never happened. I glare at Gabriel and his lolly pop , attempting to make him feel bad for his actions. Though alas, it failed ; its Gabe , what was i even expecting to happen?

My small trip to the floor did however serve a purpose, Cas said that angels can only taste molecules right? So why the hell does Gabriel eat so many sweets , must taste like bugger all.

"Oi SweetTooth! I thought angels couldn't taste so what's all the sweets about?"
He just winks and taps his nose , in a secretive manner.
"Archangel."
I mean that does make sense actually. His Daddy really just seemed to love him that little bit more. I wish i got to know my dad properly, i wish he didn't die saving me ; im so lucky that i had Gaius , so incredibly lucky.

I pay for all of our shit and step back out into the world, when all of a sudden as rush comes through me .
"Gabe go fly that over to the rooms quick , then come find me - dont tell anyone else."
I grab my sausage roll  (can't leave the most important man behind now can we? ) , and start to sprint in the direction of the Lake.

I get there five minutes later , i bend over - hands on my knees- and try to desperately catch my breath ; feel a bit knackered after that . After a couple minutes i am back to before , i sit beside the water and finally devour the sausage roll.

I watch the surface rippling again, it's bigger than before - i'm thinking Arthur's going to be the last to rise , Lancelot before him so this is either Elyan and Gwen or Morgana. I pray for the siblings , just how fucked off id be if it were Morgana.  I've forgiven her over time but i will never get over it , i still blame myself for her darkness - maybe that's the problem i have with her , myself.

Gabriel suddenly pops up beside me , making me jump so hard . I try to deflect the attention away from that by making a joke , though there's no doubt he didn't see it - that stupid smug smirk says it all.

"Bet you a tenner that this is Gwen and Elyan."
He just pulls out a lollipop and slaps it into my hands ,
"I think that it's going to be them too. I still can't get over how stupid your little english lingo is - it sounds so dumb."

I put a hand to my chest feeling so utterly offended by his words.
"How dare you ? The English language is top notch , you lot nabbed it from us then completely cocked it up, so sod off you absolute mug ."

"See what i mean?"
I only huff in response,
"You reckon it's gonna be both of em?"
He looks to the ripples ,
"They're siblings so probably yeah."
I just nod and we stare back out to the water awaiting the arrival of those i miss dearly.

Suddenly without no previous warning really , outshot two hands . They were clasping eachother tightly , i can't contain my excitement and hit Gabriel repeatedly - friendly slaps. I can't help but notice that there are now quite a few new flowers surrounding us (my magic is very manly i swear to you) , i pick them and use more of my magic to create a beautiful bouquet out of them. Funnily enough , the flowers were her favourite as well - my magic remembering even the smallest details of our family.

He knocks my shoulders teasingly , wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive tone.
"Shut your gob, she was like my sister ."
He fails to cease his repetitive, and frankly quite annoying, movements.
"I love Arthur. Haven't we been through this before ? so stop with all this malarkey."
That finally shuts him up.

Once again silence fulls upon us and the bodies emerge. I jump up in joy , the action causing golden butterflies to emerge at alarming rates . I need to have a serious talk with my magic , this is just getting embarrassing.

They're close together, Elyan holding her close to his chest , his free hand interwoven with her own - his sword protecting her. He points over to us with the biggest smile and even from over here i could hear her squeal.

She looked young , younger than when she died - she looked the same age as the day Arthur died , well they all did (but to be fair the majority of them either died that day , a couple years later , a couple years before or were just flat out immortal- hi that's me by the way (and Leon, taking all my glory).

She grabs her brothers hand and starts running as fast as she could towards me, she stumbled a couple times making her laugh. When they reach the land , i dry them before Gwen completely soaks me as well.

"MERLINNNNNNNN."
She picked up her dress so that she wouldn't trip and ran the last stretch to join me - i too ran towards her, making our distance ever shorter.
Her squealing of my name only ceased when she jumped upon me knocking me over . She kissed me all over my face , missing the lips of course (we both know who they are reserved for) . Soon our laughter turned into tears and we clutched eachother tightly as we allowed our pain to flow free .

God i have missed her so insanely much , she was my first friend in Camelot ; as she was my last . She's so beautiful, so perfect - she's always been fit to be queen. Man i am so lucky to have a best friend/sister such as herself.

When we finally manage to tear away from eachother , we see Elyan talking to Gabriel.
"Is that Gabriel? I recognise his face from the surface." I nod before squeezing her once more.

I stand up , pulling her with me before i drag us over to her brother. I knock him into an embrace ,
"Elyan," i breathe out shakily, not wanting to cry yet again.
"Merlin."
"I have missed you , we all did . Your death was hard to overcome , i'm glad you as well are back."

I remember the flowers and run off to get them
I present them to Guinevere shyly.
"Flowers for the lady?"
She gasps and looks at them in awe.
"Merlin these are beautiful, they're fit for a queen."
I giggle at that.
"Gwen , you are a queen."
"Oh yeah."
I pull her back into my chest , Elyan too.

Gabriel holds onto us and when we all separate again , we are in the room - everyone staring at us with wide eyes (well those who were awake) Disbelief at the sight infront of them. Understandable , i get it- id be well disoriented as well.