look who's back in town

Unknown POV:
All of a sudden i felt unnerved, i go to tap the shoulder beside me but they too apparently can feel it. We stand back to back, hands upon our swords whilst in a fighting stance ; preparing for whatever may come next.

I hear a sudden rushing noise, almost like a waterfall or perhaps wind on a stormy night. I snap my head towards the source, it's origin is behind a clean white door. I brush my fingers over the gold plate that's been nailed into the wood : England. That door hadn't been there before, i see my partners hand reach out to turn the handle. He turns it , we slowly look at each other for courage before barging in.

On the other side of the door the whooshing sound is even greater and before us stands what looks like a portal but of water. I poke the tip of my sword through it , breaking the surface - it just gently slides in. My partner pushes a gloved hand in and looks at me with confusion before guiding my own to do the same. I just cock my head and we simultaneously take a breath before fully stepping through.

The fight to the surface isn't easy but it's not difficult either. Our hands had seemed to break the border straight away but the rest of us had more of a struggle . 10 seconds later we were stood in the middle of the lake , drenched and cold , breathing heavily.

I clasp my hand onto the arm next to me for support , they do the same. We begin to stride towards the shore line , it didn't look the same as before . We aren't stupid , we know it's different and we know a fraction of stuff - i guess that's a good thing otherwise we'd have been scared out of our wits.

Once we reach the edge we collapse into the grass and try to gather our bearings. The unnerving feeling floods through me again.
"Something's wrong."
I can see my friend stand beside me, pointing a hand into the world.
"And i know where to go."
I too join them in standing up.

We start running without warning , sprinting rather, onto the street. Our feet hitting the ground with force and our armour clinking together obnoxiously as we moved. I was still unsure our route so i just followed.
People stared at us but we didnt stop, we only faltered slightly when we reached the doors of the big white building.

The doors opened for us and we ran through the room and through the halls. We reached another door and we rammed it open. Inside were 6 people , all unconscious. I drew my sword and i could hear the same being done beside me.

I go crouch beside Merlin and gently shake him trying to wake him , he murmurs slightly but still he's doesn't awaken. I try the rest of the bodies , only one responds. His eyes shot open and he draws a weird silvery dagger towards me, once he takes a proper look at me he lets it fall back to his side.

He rolls over so that he's facing the rest of the bodies, he shakes one of them violently.
"Dean , Squirrel. Wake up before i kill you myself." The Dean person doesn't stir causing him to sigh deeply.

He wearily stands up and brushes down his clothes. He flits his eyes between us , seeming both impressed and confused.
"Good of you to finally help us out."
I outstretched my hand in order to introduce myself but he suddenly pounces on me , dragging all three of us to the ground.

He repositions himself , he's standing strong but even i can tell he's terrified. I bring my eyes to where his lay and i gulp . There's a shiny ,black human looking monster- eyes of evil. I jump up , pushing my sword out as i do so.

I slice at the figure but nothing happens, my sword just sits inside the unknown substance- no damage seeming to be done. He looks down to the sword imbedded within him and slowly brings his hands to the handle before removing it and chucking it across the room.

The strange man then clicks his fingers before groaning and precisely chucking the blade he was wielding to the heart- it flies straight through, landing on a bed behind him. The monster outstretches his hand and me and the short man get thrown across the wall. Only one man remains.

He swings his swords menacingly , attempting to intimidate his opponent. Yet again the hand is outstretched, i go to yell at him to duck but as i feel the same power enter the room , he remains stood. I can hear him laugh and begin to circle the entity.

After what feels like an eternity, he finally digs his sword in deep - twisting it as he does. I watch as the figure melts, the black liquid falling to the floor before turning to a pile of ashes.

"I don't believe it, he's dead. You just killed the devil."
We both turn to face the man.
"The devil?"
He just looks at us with wide eyes.
"Satan. You just killed Lucifer , you shouldn't have been able to kill him . I'm the King of Hell and i couldn't even kill him."
I slowly pick myself up to clap the victorious man on the man.
"Well it looks like i did , i have always been the best swordsman."
I laugh.

The shorter man holds his hand out to properly say hello now that the immediate threat is gone.
"I'm Crowley and i'm the King of Hell."
I clasp his hand and shake it thoroughly.
"I'm Sir Lancelot of Camelot."
Crowley looks towards my companion.
"And i'm Arthur , King of Camelot."

I chuckle and they both glare at me.
"It's just your both Kings, sorry Arthur."
He giggles too at my comment before he suddenly remembers something. He sheaths his sword and drops to his knees before crawling over to the unconscious.

He removed his gloves and brings a hand to Merlin's head , stroking the hair that falls over his face from out of the way. Beside him , Crowley was trying to shake the giants awake.
I go to Mordred, he's breathing still - that's good. I tap him on the face a couple times but still he remains a prisoner to sleep.

One of the giants awaken , they are almost as tall as Percival. Crowley laughs happily.
"Squirrel, how are you?."
This Squirrel guy groans and rubs his head.
"Dude what the hell happened?"
Crowley points towards me and Arthur.
"What happened Dean is that they just arrived and he just killed Lucifer."
Oh so his name is Dean....not Squirrel , that makes more sense. He has a weird accent , American if i remember correctly.

Arthur looks down at the man , seemingly unimpressed.
"What happened to Merlin."
Dean jumps at the voice and his head bows in submission.
"He tried to protect us but Luci knocked him out sire. He should wake up soon sire."
Arthur had a smug look on his face and i hit him in attempt to shake it off. He turns to me and mouths 'what?'.

Merlin mumbles again but his eyes are still screwed shut. Arthur picks him up , holding him bridal style; I pick Mordred up too.
"They're in room 273. Everyone else, the knights."
Arthur silently nods before walking towards the door , he cranes his head back.
"Come see us later , or i'll come back down. See how you all are , if you are all okay."

Crowley and Dean just nod before whispering between eachother again. I follow Arthur up the stairs and to the room, almost dropping Mordred a few times.

He goes to open the door handle , shaking slightly after the adrenaline had died down.

***********************

AN/ I'm sick at the moment and it isn't fun
:) .