Chapter 1 - Sophie

I wake up, opening my eyes, groaning as the light burns them. Turns out the reason I woke up was because my imparter was ringing. I ignore it until it becomes impossible. Sitting up I answer it grumpily.

     " What do you want Biana!" I say annoyed wanting more sleep.

     " We are getting are Match Making Scrolls today!" Biana says excitedly. "Get Ready!" 

     She ends the call and I get ready, putting on my favorite red tunic, black leggings, and a blue cape. I look into my mirror and a tiny girl's face appears, Vertina. She shrieks as soon as she sees my hair and I quickly step out of the mirrors range. I pull my hair into a ponytail with a healthy dose of Lovely Locks Gel. I step back into Vertina's range and she visibly calms down and even gives a small nod of approval. Probably the first time she ever approved of something I did. She opens her mouth, probably to start begging me to put makeup on, but I step out of the mirror's range again. I run out of my room and trip, crashing and tumbling down the stairs. 

     "Owwwww" I groan in pain and my adopted parents Grady and Edaline, come rushing out of the kitchen and kneel next to me. I grab my ankle and purse my lips in an attempt to stop the moans of pain. Grady quickly calls Elwin on his imparter while Edaline asks me what happened. I look at the ground and mumble something about tripping down the stairs. Edaline gives a soft musical laugh at my usual clumsiness, just as the doorbell rings. Sandor, who was hiding in the shadows, half concerned half amused, went to open the door. Elwin walked in and looked around, however he wasn't alone. 

( Hey guys, I like my cliffhangers so I am going to end the chapter here. Thanks for reading!)

~~~~~Anna~~~~~