Chapter 7 - Sophie

I wake up tied to a chair my wrists and ankles hurting from the tight ropes. The truth is, I was terrified. I tried to open my eyes and saw nothing but blackness. My head was still swimming from the sedative they must have given me. I shudder, that is why I will forever hate sedatives. I try to transmit for help but my mind is too fuzzy. I hear a voice yell something and the next thing I know the sickeningly sweet cloth is covering my face again. As distant voices swim in and out of my head, I catch a few words. Prep her. Surgery. Implant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I wake up again, this time tied to a metal table. I struggle to open my eyes, and groan when I succeed and the light burns them. I hear a door slam somewhere close to me, and quickly close my eyes.
     "Stop pretending you're still unconscious Sophie." Says an weirdly calm and familiar voice. My eyes fly open again and I squint as a blurry face swims before my eyes. I manage to make out a pair of startlingly cold blue eyes before I am smothered again by the cloth, and my mind says bye for the third time that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     My mind feels cold and empty as my eyes open again, finding my self laying on a comfortable couch. Fintan coms in and I smile at him in greeting. He has rescued me from the clutches of the black swan. I will serve him as repayment for his kindness. What I don't know is that the implant in my brain will make me do what he says, whether I want to or not.

( So just to clear it out, the implant changed Sophie's memories and gave Fintan the ability to control Sophie. Thanks for reading <3)

~~~~Anna~~~~