Chapter 9 - Sophie

I wake up in a white room. My Neverseen cloak is gone and so are all my communication devices. Fintan!!! I scream in my mind but it reverberates back at me, giving me a migraine. My wrists and ankles are bound and my right foot is chained to the bed that I'm sitting on. I bring my elbows to my sides and wriggle my wrists out of the restraints. My hands immediately fly to my head where the ability restrictor is clamped on tightly. I have a vague impression that I had worn one of these before, but I ignored it. I hear footsteps outside and have just enough time to slip my wrists back into the rope. The door opens and I see the black swan standing before me. I look at them coldly, giving them by best I Hate You glare. When they shiver I feel a great satisfaction and feel a smirk form on my lips. 

     "Miss Foster... Care to explain what happened to you? And what you were doing in Bronte's office?" Mr. Forkle asks. I shake my head leaning back. 

     "I see absolutely no point in telling you." I say casually. He pauses, then nods at the rock guy and they both close their eyes. I feel them slip into my mind and feel shocked. I thought nobody could do that. It takes me a few seconds to snap out of it and put all my mental defenses back up. It's too late though, because they are already staring at me, upset.

     "Bring the limbium. It's time to give her her memories back." He tells the rock guy. I feel my stomach drop. I was allergic to that stuff. Were they going to kill me?

(A/N I forgot to do this in the beginning so here's the disclaimer. I don't own any of the characters. Everything belongs to Shannon Messenger except my plot.)

~~~~Anna~~~~