Chapter 2 - Sophie

I look up to see Elwin smiling at him, however he isn't alone. My biological mother Oralie comes in behind him. I raise an eyebrow at her and she looks down her cheeks flushing red a bit. Elwin walks up to me with Oralie walking elegantly behind him.

     "Hi Sophie! What trouble did you get yourself into this time?" Elwin asks grinning and crouching down next to me. 

     "I think I might have broken my ankle. Don't ask how I managed to trip over the stairs when there is a railing!" I grumble, my cheeks flushing bright red. Elwin pries my hands away from my ankle as I wince and puts on his strange goggles. He snaps his fingers and flashes different balls of color around my ankle. 

     "It's just a sprain. Here, drink this." He says, giving me a vial filled with bright blue liquid. I finish drinking and my ankle immediately feels better. Then Oralie speaks for the first time, and awkwardly asks me if I was up to walking with her to the Panakes tree. So I follow her outside with surprisingly no protests from Grady, Edaline, and Elwin. Probably because she is a Councilor, I think bitterly. 

     "What do you want to talk about?" I ask cautiously, though I can guess what the conversation is about. "Your match making scrolls are what I am curious about. When were you going to pick them up?" she asks. I don't bother asking her how she knew that I had registered. 

     "Actually that's where I'm going next." I answer finally meeting her gaze. She smiles and says something that cheers me up a bit. 

     "Well, I spoke with the match makers and convinced them to bypass your biological parents' names, which means you'll be able to get your scrolls accurately." She smiles at me and light leaps away, as I begin to stand up and take out my own crystal. I create a path to Atlantis and let the blinding light carry me away. 

       (The picture above is what I think Elwin looks like every time Sophie gets hurt. So another topic, the ships. I ship Sokeefe, Derella, Litz, and Tiana:))

~~~~~Anna~~~~~