Chapter 8 - Sophie

I had been working on my fighting skills for the past hour. Using dummies, throwing stars and my excellent twin golden blades, (Picture Above). I've been doing this for a whole week now, become great at teleporting, fighting, and aiming. Today was a special day though. I was finally getting a mission from Fintan. I ended my training and went to our meeting area. Where Fintan gave me the details.

     "You'll be going to Councilor Bronte's castle to steal some very important information about where a precious stone, Mazara, will be moved to. Mazara, if connected with the intricate crown that we have found, will make the Elf who wears it extremely powerful." Without explaining it any further he gave me all my equipment and I rushed to the nearest cliff and teleported to a forest close by. I slipped on my hood and ran to the door, using my special gadgets and skills to break the lock. I snort, what lousy security they have

     However as soon as I shut the door, 20 goblin bodyguards appear from the shadows. I expertly slash, stab, and hit, and have all of them knocked out in five-ten minutes, hard to keep track. I can't handle blood that well but if they wake up I'll have no choice but to kill them. I look over at the desk, and snatch the Mazara folder. Nothing happens. No security? No alarms? Just then I hear someone clear their throat. Bronte and the councilors, with the Mr. Forkle Traitor. How did they find me? I must have made more noise then I thought. My muscled tensed and I spring to the closest one, Bronte, and pin him to the ground pressing my remaining blade to his neck. The other one I had thrown at a goblin and hadn't had the time to pick up. 

     "Anybody moves, and he dies." I growl, trying to reach out to Fintan using telepathy. Everybody freezes, then another figure jumps onto my back, knocking my blade away, and sending us rolling. Fintan!!!!!  I scream in my mind but it's too late. Biana rips my hood off and looks shocked before we crash into a wall, and everything goes black.

~~~~Anna~~~~