Chapter 3 - Biana

I wait for at least 20 minutes at the match makers before Sophie shows up. When I ask her what happened she mumbles about tripping and the stairs an unexpected Councilor visit. I shake my head exasperated my her usual weirdness, and follow her inside. I don't know what to expect from my list. First I really liked Keefe, but I got over him a while ago. Then I liked Dex a bit, but he only has eyes for Marella. So now I started liking Tam, and not because he was the only option left. Its just his amazing personality, shiny black hair and captivating silvery blue eyes that practically make me swoon every time I look into them. He has this dark aura that makes me feel safer, which everyone might say is crazy, but... I don't really care. As we walk in a hush falls over the room. We meet Linh and Marella who are standing near the counter, and we pick up our scrolls together.

      "How about we meet at Everglen after lunch?" I ask, they all nod and smile, even Marella, who Sophie is friends with again. So we light leap away to our homes. I enter the gates of Everglen and am immediately covered by the shadow of my goblin bodyguard. 

     "Hi mom, Dad, Fitz! I'm home." I yell and rush to my room to get ready. I put on a teal dress with black flower petals and a silver belt, hoping Tam would take the color hint. I walk elegantly to the living room and sit down to wait for my friends.

Biana's Dress

(This was a quick chapter

(This was a quick chapter. I only had 10 minutes to write. I'll try and have a new chapter up by tomorrow. Happy new year!)

~~~~~Anna~~~~~