Part Four: A Golden Ring

Your fingers settle on a cool, metallic object. A ring. Pulling it from the bag, you study it. It has an unusual design. A golden eye with a ruby iris. Hands clap together. Alois springs up from his seat. Grabbing your hands, he drags you up.
"Lucky you." He chimes, giving a sly wink. His smirk is flirtatious and full of mischief.
"Is that so?" Eyebrow raised, you tease as he leads you down the corridor. Enthusiastically, he nods.
"Well, don't you think everyone else would have been a bit boring?" He shrugs.

As he pushes on the door at the end of the corridor, it creaks open. Smiling, he drags you into the room. Looking around, you recognise it to be Ciel's study. You hear the click of the doors lock.
"Locking the door?" Your brow furrows.
"Of course." A devlish grin spreads across his face. "I don't want to be interrupted."
"And why is that?" Hoping up onto the desk, you smile as he eyes you from across the room. His steps towards you are slow. A finger twirls a strand of golden hair.
"Well-" His smirk returns. "I wouldn't mind people watching, but I feel as if you might."
"Watching?" You blush ever so slightly as he stops barely inches from you.

Brazenly, his hands move beneath your skirt. His fingers dance on your bare thighs.
"Watching when I fuck you, obviously." The way he speaks seems almost too casual.
"You seem awfully sure of yourself." Fingers resting beneath his belt, you tease.
"I've seen how you look at me." With that, he starts slowly rubbing your clit between his thumb and forefinger. A small moan escapes you, betraying how much you truly want him. "Knew it." He gloats. Fingers slipping beneath your underwear, his lips find your neck. His kisses are rough.

Two fingers are pushed into you. They pump relentlessly. Your hand shoots to your mouth to silence your moans. Smug smirk plastered on his face, he pulls your hand down.
"I want to hear you." He whispers, nibbling your earlobe. You feel your skin flush. Moaning loudly, you grasp fistfuls of his jacket as you lean your head against his shoulder. You feel yourself close to a peak already. Almost screaming as you moan, you pull him closer. As your wetness covers his hand, he hums happily.

Lifting his hand to his face, he sucks his fingers while keeping his eyes locked on yours. Slowly, he unbuckles his belt. As he pushes his trousers and underwear down, he reveals his large erect member. Rough, he pushes you back. Hungry hands pull your legs over his shoulders. With a hard thrust, he enters you. His hips hit hard against yours. Still holding your legs, he pulls you against himself with each thrust.
"Shit-" He groans. "So tight." Each movement is different; some hard and some gentle. Your body shivers as his tip strokes your sensitive area repetitively.

"Say my name." He whispers, voice trembling. "S-say it!"
"A-A-Alois!" You moan, eye closing tight as you feel a second wave of pleasure consuming you. His hips snap against yours so hard it's almost painful.
"Louder!" He commands. "I want them all to know who you belong to."
"Alois!" You all but scream, seconds away from another peak. As he lets go of your legs, you wrap them around his waist. Leaning over, he kisses you aggressively. His final thrust is the hardest, pushing him deeper into you. As his come fills you, you spasm around him. You both moan into the kiss. Pulling out of you, he slumps over the desk. His head rests on your chest.
"L-love you." He whispers, almost completely breathless.
"I love you too." You smile, fingers gently running through his hair.

A delicate wrap at the door interrupts the moment.
"What?!" Alois snaps.
"It's been near an hour, Master." Claude drones. Alois pushes himself to his feet, pouting. Shuffling his trousers up, he heads for the door. Taking your hand, he kisses it gently.
"We're gunna have a guest tonight, Claude." Alois chimes as he passes his butler, his hand still firmly holding yours.