Part Eight: Pipe

Reaching into the bag, you root around for something that feels interesting. Feeling a long, cold object you pull it out. 
"A pipe?" You hold it up, already fully aware of who it belongs to. 
"Shall we?" Lau smiles peacefully, offering you a hand. Taking his hand, you allow him to lead you down the corridor. Reaching Ciel's study, you both come to a halt. 
"I'm sure he wont mind." Lau shrugs, opening the door. Nervous, you follow him in. 

"May I?" Lau holds out his hand. Nodding, you return his pipe. Happily, he places a small amount of white-ish residue into the holding end. Lighting it, he takes a long drag. Content, he sighs. 
"So-" You speak quietly, still nervous. Cautiously, you move yourself closer to him.
"Yes, my Lady?" Leaning against the Earl's desk, he puts his pipe down carefully.
"What should we do?" Anxiety flutters in your stomach. The sweetness in his smile is replaced by mischief. With a slender finger, he beckons you closer. Hesitantly, you move towards him. Stopping a mere few inches away, you take a deep breath to calm yourself. 
"Closer." He chimes, smiling flirtatiously. Ever more hesitant, you close the space between you. Your body skims against his. 

Eyes opening slowly, he meets your gaze. Arms snake around your waist. Lips meet yours. Softly, he kisses you. Your bodies press together. His lips move to your neck, leaving soft kisses. 
"You taste sweet." He whispers, lips skimming your ear. "I'd like to experience more of you." A fresh wave of nerves wash over you. Unexpectedly strong hands grasp your hips, spinning you around. With ease, he lifts you onto the desk. A hand glides up your thigh. Eager fingers pull at your underwear, quickly removing them. You wrap your arms around his neck, surrendering yourself to him. 

You feel something resting against your entrance. 
"Do I have your permission?" Lau speaks quietly, lips skimming your neck. 
"Permission?" Your voice shakes ever so slightly. 
"To enjoy your body?" With that he lightly nips at your skin. Nervous, yet full of anticipation, you nod. Carefully, he pushes his long, hard member into you. You moan quietly, tightening your arms around his neck. His pace is slow, but his movements are harsh. Each thrust causes him to hit against your sensitive area. Warmth envelops your entire body. Nails dig lightly into your hips. 
"You feel so good." He moans against your neck. His thrusts become faster, sending strong waves of pleasure over you. 

A hand tangling in your hair, his moans become louder. With another hard pound, he releases into you. Feeling his hot fluid shoot into you pushes you over the edge. Leaning against his shoulder, you moan loudly. Smiling, he kisses the tip of your nose as he moves away. There is a gently tapping at the door. 
"You've been gone over half an hour." Sebastian drones. 
"Well, I suppose we must rejoin the party." Lau offers his hand again. After shuffling your underwear back on, you take his hand and allow him to lead you back to the others.