Part Nine: Biscuit

Your fingers find something rough. It seems to crumble as you touch it. A biscuit. Bone shaped. Brows furrowed in confusion, you hold it up. Chuckling, the Undertaker crosses the room. Offering a hand to help you up, a grin spreads across his face. Something about this man had always intrigued you. Having a few moments alone with him seems to be an idea that excites you. Taking his hand, you allow him to pull you up. He keeps your hand in his as he leads you down a narrow corridor. 

Pushing on a mahogany door, it creaks open. Usually, you would object to using Ciel's study for this kind of game. But this man has your interest piqued far too much to bother with formalities and politeness. He lets your hand go as he holds the door open for you. The same grin remains on his face as he locks the door behind himself. Suddenly, nerves flutter in your stomach.
"Why did you lock it?" Your voice trembles every so slightly. Chuckling, he steps closer to you. Instinctively, you back up. Throwing his scruffy hat to the ground, he runs a clawed hand through his hair. Pushing silver locks from his face, he reveals near glowing emerald eyes. Dumbfounded, you lean against the desk as you hit it.

Grin fading, he stops mere inches from you. An arm either side of your waist, he keeps you pinned to the desk.
"I'm a man-" His voice seems different. Far more serious than what you are used to. "That means I understand the way you been lookin' at me."
"Wha-" You mumble.
"I know what you want." Lips skimming your neck, he whispers. Strong hands lift you onto the desk. His eyes burn on you, watching how each touch effects you. A calm hand slides along your thigh, beneath the skirt of your dress.
"You want me." He lightly nibbles the lobe of your ear. Anxious, you cannot talk. You nod.

A sharp fingernail tears through your underwear. Eager, he pushes his trousers and underwear down. He presses himself against your heat.
"I want you too." With that, he roughly pushes himself into you. His hips snap against yours. Each fast, hard movement slams him against your sensitive area. Lustfully, he nips and licks at your neck. Heat washes over you as you are consumed by pleasure. Your eyes meet. Greedy hands move over your body, long nails dragging across yours soft skin. Body shaking, you approach the edge. Grasping fistfuls of his cloak, you moan loudly. Wetness spilling onto him as you tense around him, you pull a moan from his lips. Managing just a few more rough thrusts, he releases into you powerfully.

Gently, he kisses the tip of your nose. A small chuckle escapes him as he fixes your hair. A loud knock rings through the room.
"Miss _____-" Sebastian sounds somewhat concerned. "Is everything alright? You've been gone quite a while."
"I'm completely fine." You giggle. Opening the door, you smile at the butler. Hair covering his eyes again, the Undertaker clutches his hat. His grin has returned. Not a single trace of the man he was mere seconds ago remains.
"We just lost track of time." Shrugging, you look back at the butler. Sebastian shoots the other man a suspicious look.
"Very well." He returns a smile to you. "I was concerned he had done something to you." You look between the two men and giggle again.
"Let's get back." You walk a head of them, chuckling to yourself.