Part Ten: Hairclip

Your fingers find a small, thin object. A red hair clip. Finny bounds over, grabbing your hands excitedly. Quick in his excitement, he forgets to ask what room to use. Reaching the end of the corridor, he spins on his heels.
"Where are we meant to go?" Scratching his head, his brows furrow.
"Might as well use Ciel's study, since we're already here." Giggling, you shrug.
"A-are you sure we're allowed?" Anxious, he stays outside the room as you enter.
"Probably." You look around the large room. "If not, I'll take the blame. It was my idea!" Reassured, he joins you.

Familiar with the room, you comfortably lean against the desk. Finny looks around, still clearly nervous.
"What are we meant to do in here?" His smile is sweet.
"Whatever we want." Something about your vagueness seems to stir his nerves.
"Wha-what do people usually do?" A small blush begins to grow in his cheeks.
"Well-" You clear your throat, suddenly lost for words. "They usually kiss. Or something along those lines." His face is almost completely red. "But we don't have to do anything like that." Smiling, you hope to ease his anxiety.

Hesitantly, he crosses the room and stops close to you. His eyes stay on the floor.
"I'd like to kiss you." His voice is almost inaudible.
"What?" Eyebrow cocked, you feel suddenly nervous.
"I want to kiss you." Forcing confidence, his eyes meet yours. Gently, you cup his face. Placing your lips on his, you move them slowly. Arms wrapping around his neck, your fingers dance in the lengths of his hair. Growing in confidence, his arms wrap loosely around your waist. He leans his body against yours as the kiss deepens. You feel something hard against you stomach.

Leaving the kiss, your eyes meet his.
"I-I'm so sorry." His blush deepens further still. Trembling with nerves, your hand skims its way down his body.
"W-would you like me to do something?" It takes all you have to keep your voice steady. Breath shaking, he nods. Pushing yourself up onto the desk, you lock your legs around his waist. Gingerly, you pull him closer to you. Kissing him tenderly, you wrap your fingers around his hard member. Slowly, you pump your hand. He moans into the kiss.

"I-" Embarrassed, you feel heat flush in your cheeks. "I want you to make love to me." Wide eyed, he remains silent.
"I-if you want t-to." Anxious, you break the silence.
"I do." He mutters. Smiling, you kiss him softly. Moving your underwear aside, you guide him to your entrance. Arms wrapping around his neck, your eyes meet. One hand holds your hip, almost too tightly. Slow and cautious, he thrusts into you.
"Hah-" He moans. "I-it f-feels so good!" At first, his hips move slowly. Unrhythmically.

Relaxing, he finds his rhythm. He moves quicker. The gentleness seems to fade ever so slightly as he slams himself against your sensitive area. Tightly, he embraces you. Soft kisses find your neck. He's good. Something you didn't expect. Pleasure quickly consumes you. Heat flushes through your body. Tightening your legs around him, you push him deeper into yourself. You can tell he is struggling to keep himself from coming.
"I want you to come." You whisper, already close to your own climax. "Please." Relief spreads across his face. With a last, stuttering thrust he releases into you. Tensing around him, you are pushed to your own peak.

Gently, he kisses the tip of your nose.
"Was it okay?" He pants. Smiling, you nod vigorously. "Can we do it again?" Nerves melting away, he beams.
"Definitely." You giggle. "But we've been gone a long time, so we should probably give someone else a chance in here." He pouts, wanting to stay in this moment longer. You take his hand, having to pull him from the room to rejoin the others.