Part Seven: A White Button

Your fingers stop on a flat, round object. A white button. As you pullit out of the bag, you hold it up. Bardroy nervously clears his throat,hand rubbing the back of his neck. Tucking the cigarette he was aboutto light behind his ear, he approaches you hesitantly. A sweetsmile on your lips, you push yourself up from your seat. You link yourarm with his.  
"Where we meant to use, anyway?" He asks as you leave the main room.
"Ciel's study, I think." You shrug. Bard hesitates as you stop outside the room.
"Never been in the master's study, bein' the chef an' all." He looks nervous. Taking his hand, you open the door.
"Well, there's a first time for everything." You wink playfully.

He clears his throat and returns to touching the back of his neck as you lock the door.
"Suppose you're pretty disappointed, right?" His eyes stay on the floor.
"What do you mean?" Leaning against the door, you watch him.
"Well, outta everyone out there, y'ended up with me." Shrugging, he half smiles as he raises his eyes to meet yours. You laugh.
"I couldn't be less interested in being in here with anyone else." You tilt your head, hoping he will make the first move. Hand dropping from his neck, he stares at you momentarily. Reassuringly, you smile at him. His body relaxes and he smiles back.

Cautiously, he approaches you and cups your face with a clammy hand. You lean into his touch, closing your eyes. Something soft touches your lips. Your eyes shoot open again to notice he is kissing you. Allowing yourself to relax, your eyes close again as you melt into the kiss. His other hand trails down your back and pulls you closer. You hum in appreciation. His fingers begin to circle the buttons of your dress. Pulling away from the kiss, he looks at you for approval. You nod, instantly feeling his fingers pushing the small buttons through their hoops.

Your dress falls to the floor with a quiet thud. Unbuttoning his shirt, you lean your head back as his tongue seeks access to your neck. He leaves light kisses up your neck and jaw, searching for your lips again. When his lips find yours, his kiss is rougher than the last. Both hands pull at the laces of your corset, quickly removing it and throwing it to the floor. He lets out a low moan as he allows himself a long look at your body. He runs the tips of his fingers from your collar bone, over your breasts and to the waistline of your underwear. He stops, looking you in the eye. Biting your lip, you nod and he slides your underwear down. You step out of them and closer to him. You push his unbuttoned shirt from his shoulders, running your hands over his firm upper body. He shuts his eyes tightly as your fingers reach into the waistline of his trousers. They brush lightly against his erect member. Gently kissing his neck and chest, you remove his trousers and underwear. His eyes open, eager to see your reaction. You take a moment to appreciate every beautiful inch of his body.

Encouraged by you admiration, he snakes his arms around you to pull you into a passionate kiss. His body is warm against yours. His hands run down your back and hold you firmly. Breathing hard he pulls away from the kiss, gently biting your bottom lip. Hands holding you steadily, he lowers you onto the soft carpeted floor. He moves over you, sliding between your legs. A strong hand moves up your thigh and holds your hip. He positions himself at your entrance. Hands finding his broad back, you ready yourself for him. Gently, he pushes into you. You both quietly moan as he carefully thrusts into you. You can feel his heart beginning to race as he quickens the pace. The hand on your hip tightens as the other tenderly caresses your face. He kisses you hard, his tongue pushing its way into your mouth.

Your moans become louder. Your nails dig into his shoulder. Arching your back, you feel close to your climax. Sensing this, Bard increases the speed and force of his thrusts. His mouth leaves yours and finds your neck, nibbling and kissing the soft skin there. You moan so loud you worry the others may hear. You reach your climax. His thrusts are fast and hard. You wrap your legs around his waist, causing him to release into you as he moans your name.

There is a loud knock at the door.
"Is everything alright?! I heard Miss _____ shouting!" Finny hits the door again. Bard smiles and shakes his head.
"Everythins fine, Finny. We'll be out in just a moment." He helps you to your feet, taking the opportunity to embrace you and kiss the top of your head. You both dress, leaving the room hand in hand. Finny beams at you both.
"Are you?" He gestures to your hands. Bard looks at you. You nod, a grin from ear to ear. Finny hugs you both.
"C-can-can't brea-" You gasp for air. Finny lets you both go, blushing.
"Sorry, Miss! I'm just so happy!" He smiles up at Bard. "He's not stopped talking about you since the first time you came here." Finny skips back to the others, leaving Bard blushing.